Chapter 6: Mr. Kawaii Kun

So uhm 👉👈 Sorry loves~ I uhh went through some crap and completely gave up on writing. It's gotten better over the years though, so I'm back. I hope you enjoy. Sorry again (´A`。

"*yawn* Kirato kun I'm sleepy."

"Im a little tired myself. It's getting late. Were in a safe zone so we can rest."

"Oki. *yawn* it's getting late. You got something we can be warm with?"

"No, but a friend of mine does."

"NANI!?!? Wait I thought I was your only friend. ^-3-^"

"Oh, this is when I would sneak out of the palace."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME Y-"

YOOO BOIII COME HERE!

??? pov

From afar I heard baka kun calling me.

"Mama, Papa, I'll be going for a walk."

"Ok, but be careful it's getting dark."

"Yes mama," I said to mama and kissed her cheek. I hugged my dad.

"He's worked so hard today," I heard papa say. I smiled and went out the glass door.

Sasaki san's pov

I soon saw a boy come out. He was...so...kawaii.

This is how I looked at that time

This is how he looks

"Hey guys," he said. I was flustered. His voice was like soft silk. His face looks like soft clouds. His peach hair fits his beautiful eyes. Everything about him is perfect. I blushed a little and I was shy because Im...dandere (A type of dere that is another word for somebody who is anti-social)

"H-Hi...," I said shyly. Kirato kun was looking at me with soft eyes. She was signaling me to read her mind. So I did.

"I ship it," were the words I heard from her mind. I blushed uncontrollably. 

"I'll leave you two here," said Kirato kun as she winked at the boy.

Kirato kun's pov

I have been spying on sasaki san for the longest thinking of how great it would be if she was his- woop! gotta save that word for my ship. ^^ i'm so excited.

??? pov

Ahhh it's my first time talking to my crush. Just keep it cool. I'll just stick to friends.

"Hi, My name is Tomono Karachi. What's your name?"

"U-uhm...S-Sasaki. Nice to meet you."

"You too." I said smiling brightly

Sasaki San's POV

Kawaii...super kawaii.

My hands started reaching up to his cheeks. I couldn't control myself. I reached up and squished his cheeks. He raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"What are you doing, child?" He asked, smiling with that whesome smile. What sun he use? His skin is so smooth.

"You have very squishy cheeks." I blushed and pulled my hands away.

"Thank you~ So, baka-kun. Why'd you call me?" He said. Gosh kinda harsh.

"She needs a blanket and cuddles." Kirato Kun said with I smile. I looked at her with a delightful glare -3+.

"Sure thing. I'll be back." He said, going back to the house to get a blanket.

"What are you doing!?" I whispered loudly.

"You know what I'm doing!?" She whispered back. I smiled an annoyed smile as I saw him coming back.

"Why don't we all just go to my treehouse?" He asked.

"We'd be delighted to~" Kirato Kun smiled.

"Ugh." I mumbled under my breath. We headed down to his treehouse.

547 Words