7.5 Took Too Long

Fuck.

Namjoon had done it again. He'd let his wolf take over with a green eyed monster. It had upset Jimin once more as the male was obviously just trying to make conversation of similar interests with another male. Jimin had looked at him with dissapointment and hurt in his eyes again before walking off leaving a tear in Namjoon's heart.

And just like every other time he had to go search for Jimin who ventured off somewhere in the large city. He could easily trace his scent but he hated having to. His mind would work its own wonders. It'd come up with the worst of the worst and all he could do was just chase a dissipating scent.

He should call or text but he knew that there was no point considering the last few times Jimin either turned his phone off, or declined every call, or put it on silent becoming unaware of the calls he received.

He was glad that this time Jimin was taking it slow. He could easily chase after his strong scent instead of a drifting faint one.

As soon as he was with in a hearing distance away from Jimin who stood under a pink light from a shop's window display, he called out to him. No response. Not even a flinch. He walks closer until he stood just beside him looking into his expressionless profile.

"Jimin, I'm sor-" Jimin takes a hold of Namjoon's hand and tugs at it when he starts to run. Their fingers inter-whinned as Namjoon hears soft laughs leave the younger. Namjoon goes a bit faster to be just beside Jimin as they run through the streets. He looked at Jimin who just happened to look back at him at the sametime. His smile large and crescent eyes made Namjoon's heart skip a beat.

They kept running for a bit. Namjoon completely lost as to where they were headed. But, Jimin knew exactly where he was headed, one of the city's park. This one in particular had a large fountain which was sprayed a colorful water show. Families, friends, couples, all sorts of people always gathered to watch. Even in cold weather like tonight.

Jimin slipped his hand out of Namjoon's and ran faster, the older male following behind him still clueless as to where Jimin was taking him. Either way he was enjoying it. Another game of chase between the two wolves, something they played so often and never got tired of it.

Namjoon grabs him as soon as Jimin reachs the small group of trees. Namjoon holding onto Jimin's waist as they spun a few times. A yelp followed by a mixture of the taller's chuckles and the shorter's loud laughter. The force created from spinning had become too strong for Namjoon to keep himself grounded. They fell to ground, Namjoon cushioning Jimin's fall. Jimin moved to lay his head comfortably on Namjoon's arm.

Soft laughs escaped the two along with their heavy breaths from running. Soon it was just their breathing as they stared at the black sky spotting a few stars who's light could surpass the polluted city sky.

"Let's go into the forest. There are more stars there." Jimin sits up with a smile that somehow never seems to fade. "Lets go to our spot."

"Our spot?" Namjoon sits up and their faces aren't too close but the proximity drives the two to wonder what would happen if they drew in closer but they were too affraid.

Well, not of each other but of their reactions. Jimin was afraid that it might be too soon in their... Relationship. Jimin laughed at that word. Did they even have a relationship to begin with? Anyone could see that the two were dating but the truth was, they weren't. They argued, held hands, ate together, called one another, texted good morning and good night, even acted cute with one another begging for one thing while the other gives in doing as asked. They did things normal couples did with out being one.

Unfortunately, neither asked or had made it official. Especially with the way they introduced one another to colleagues or friends they seemed to have run into. "This is my friend Namjoon/Jimin." Wow, did that word make their hearts ache. What exactly was it that they wanted? Why couldn't they just go for it? They defenetly weren't just friends.