Chapter 21

The next day, The trainees are all talking with their group mates about the strange "phenomenon" happened last night or more likely, earlier. They are still having goosebumps while remembering the scenario earlier. Jieqiong entered the Agent J Practice Room and noticed that the trainees are all sitting on the floor, circled and talking with each other quietly. They didn't even noticed Jieqiong entered the room.

" What's happening here ? " Jieqiong asked, confused.

" Oh ! Good Morning, Mentor ! " The trainees said in unison although they are surprised that Mentor Jieqiong is already here and they didn't even noticed her.

" What's happening here ? " Jieqiong repeated her question.

" Well, mentor, Something spooky happened earlier. " Jeffrey started.

" And it happened to all of us ! " Yue Yue added.

" What it is ? " Jieqiong asked, confused.

" Well, Earlier, I think it's like 2:30-3:00 that time, we were preparing to sleep when we heard a knock on the door. When we opened the door, There's no one outside so we closed it and then seconds after, there was a loud knock on the door, not a normal knock but a violent knock ! As in banging the door !" Jeffrey said, trying hard to keep his voice mysterious to make the story more interesting. Jieqiong's forehead furrowed.

" Oh ? That's strange. " Jieqiong commented, thinking hard. Earlier, when she wake up in the middle of the night, she noticed that Se Yeon's bed is empty. She put the pieces like it was a puzzle, and she come up with just one idea. Se Yeon is knowned to be a prankster and Zhang Yi Xing often tell them about Se Yeon's mischief. Jieqiong chuckled and shrugged it off.

" Okay. Enough for that story. Let's proceed to our practice. " Jieqiong said and they started practicing, keeping the spooky memory off their mind.

Meanwhile, Se Yeon is busy practicing the choreography, checking every steps meticulously. She is of course, applying the emotion she needs to convey but she cannot help to smile whenever she remembers the prank she did earlier. Honestly, her smile is so creepy. Even the staffs filming her cannot help but to get goosebumps whenever Se Yeon smiled slyly.

" I see, You've improved. " Se Yeon stopped dancing and turn her head towards the door where Huang Jian stood. Se Yeon immediately bow and greeted him.

" Your dance is perfect and your Emotion is perfect as well. I think you are ready for performance. " Jian said. Se Yeon bowed and thank him.

" Anyways, I brought food. In case you are hungry. " Huang Jian said as he hand her the box he was holding earlier. Se Yeon took it and bow politely, thanking him. It is a Chinese Lunchbox.

" Let's eat it together ! " Se Yeon chimed and they share the food Huang Jian brought.

While eating, they talk, fool with each other and occasionally laugh like long time friends do. Huang Jian enjoys this moment very much. Why ? He has been a secret fan of Kim Se Yeon every since he saw her on SM Town tour. He is not like the other fanboy who is so vocal about his fanboying, he likes to keep it to himself. When he was told that he's going to be Se Yeon's choreographer in Agent J, he was more than happy. But of course, he make his job professional. He got here to help Se Yeon in learning the dance and he will do his job professionally. He got here as a Choreographer and not a Fanboy.

After eating, They rest for a moment before they continue practicing, Se Yeon dancing while Jian is watching with hawk eyes to check if she did something wrong to the choreography and he will help her to correct it. By the time they were finished, it is already dinner time. Han Jian said goodbye to Kim Se Yeon before he left and Se Yeon was left alone, still practicing and polishing the dance steps.

*** Fastforward ***

It is the day of the performance. The trainees and staffs are all busy in different kinds of things. The groups take turn in doing rehearsal. And it is now Agent J Team's turn. They are all standby on the backstage, waiting for their turn.

" Umm. There's someone who will join us for the performance. " Jieqiong said quickly. The Agent J trainees all look at her, confused because of what she had said.

" If you are worrying that she'll going to mess the performance, don't worry. She's well prepared and you guys will be so surprised ! " Jieqiong continued with a teasing smile. The Agent J Trainees are all confused. Later will be their performance and someone will join them. The choreography will be mess up ! Then the staff called them for their dry rehearsal. The guys did not know what to do but they stand on the stage and do their introduction.

" Did you guys received the news ? " PD Zhang asked. Agent J's Trainee all nod their head.

" For those who are worrying, you don't have to. Just stick on the choreography. " PD Zhang said with his smile. Then the said "someone" that will "join" them showed up, wearing all black and a half mask covering her nose and mouth. The Trainees all look at her as she walk towards the stage.

" She's quite familiar. " Cai Xu Kun murmured.

" Yeah she is. Her eyes is really familiar." Justin agreed.

The trainees eyes trained towards the mysterious girl in mask as they analyze who she was. She's really familiar. The staff told the Agent J Group to start and they did. The Girl has a familiar dancing skills and it so familiar for the guys. Even Fan Cheng Cheng cannot concentrate because he's thinking who this girl might be.Unlike what they thought,the choreography isn't messed up. Then the mysterious girl leaned her face towards Fan Cheng Cheng and the latter stare at her. Even her scent is so familiar !

After the Dry Rehearsal, The masked girl suddenly vanished. They tried to find her but she's no where to be found. And curiosity is killing them ! It creeps to their mind like a dangerous monster.