4: Others

The girl who knows the Prophecy

"I have to escape. The prophecy is changing." I murmured. I tried breaking the door but I can’t. Only an Alpha's wolf blood can destroy this. Nagliwanag ang isang page ng aking journal.

Fucking shit!

Napabuntong hininga ako. Mas lalo ng gumulo ang buong mundo ng Serendipity. We need to find the Luna of the Strongest Alpha. When the Luna arrives, the chaos will happen.

Nagulat ako nang makita ko si Ate Leen. "Serenada cast a spell on him. Isa itong spell na nagpipigil sa paghanap ng mate ng isang Alpha." Mas lalo akong naguluhan sa sinabi niya. The prophecy doesn't show any clue about the Luna.

"Before they can find me, inform the Alpha Radius to find Serenada Naval first." Sabi ko at nagpaalam ang Dream Traveler.

"My Brother Radius, don't worry I will be on your side but before that, let me punch Lionel the brat first." Bulong ko sa hangin at napamura. I guess I will wait until the spell is out.

Gosh! Nakakastress naman.

I am Radiant Velasco. I am the girl who knows the prophecy by it's journal and I am the little sister of the strongest Alpha in Serendipity.

The Universe Traveler

"Theory..."Aliw ko sa bata na nakangiti sa akin. I'll do whatever it takes to protect him. I know the Strongest Alpha is coming to erase the spell I cast on him. He doesn't know that his mate is next to him already or should I say, near to him.

Napahagikhik ang batang inaalagaan ko. He is so cute and adorable and handsome too. I forgot that I need to come back to Serendipity before the chaos begins. Theory will be 18, then.

Because the time in Serendipity is shorter than the Human World. "Break the spell, Serenada. The Alpha's mate can feel the bond now. I am scared if the chaos will come." Leen said. I nodded at her. She is with the Time Traveler, Trude.

I am Serenada Naval, I can travel many worlds.

The Luna

I'm scared I can feel something pulling me to the Alpha. Like I wanted to bite him or scratch his arm. Please tell me that I am not the Alpha's mate because if I am, this will cause misunderstanding to the pack.

Because I am the- "Hey, the Alpha is looking for you." He said I nodded. Kailangan ko munang maitago ito. Kailangan munang ang Alpha ang unang makasense na ako ay ang kanyang mate.

I am accepting my fate. I dream of this when all the werewolves decided to go to the Euphoria tree. Another source of the prophecy. Nakangiti na akong pumunta sa Bahay ng Alpha.

The Alpha

"Aqua and Chloe are now here." Sabi ni Lionel na may kasamang mapaglarong ngiti sa kanyang mga labi. He kinda creeps me out. Ngumiti si Aqua at si Chloe sa akin. Sinabi sa akin nung weird na si Leen na kailangan kong pumunta ulit sa human world.

Kailangan kong makausap ang Serenada Naval. I was lost in my thoughts. I lose my balance and slipped. "Take care of yourself, idiot haha. Ang sakit, Alpha. Ang bigat mo hindi ka damsel in distress." Hirap na sabi ni Chloe kasi parang yung mga nasa movies pero ang kabaliktaran nga lang.

Siya ang sumalo sa akin at nagpipigil ng tawa si Lionel at si Aqua. Napatayo na lang ako at ngumisi naman si Chloe. Nag-peace sign siya bago umalis at lumapit kay Aqua.

I need to find my mate as soon as possible.

To be Continued...
(Short Ud)