One: School Zones Have Two Zones

-Jade's POV-

"Wake up you faggot!" Tristan called from downstairs. Hes my older brother, even though I wish he wasn't.

"Fine," I said as I stepped out of bed and slipped on my glasses. I went to my dresser and pulled out a white vans t-shirt and light blue shorts. I put on my dark blue high-tops and brushed my long brown hair out of my face.

"Presentable," I said to myself. I grabbed my bag and hurried downstairs, ignoring Tristan.

"You look terrible," Tristan said. I didnt reply. I just grabbed a apple and left. I got in my crappy SUV and drove off to my high school. I parked my car by the exit and went into the school zone, the losers part, anyway. School zones have two zones, one for popular and one for losers. The popular zone were for people like Adam Dahlberg, Jason Probst, Brooklyn Hiyde, and Savannah Reese. The only NICE one, is Savannah. Her best friend is a loser, now shes up with Savannah in the popular section.

-Adam's POV-

"Adam? Adam are you listening?" Jerome Aceti exclaimed, waving his hand in the air. Honestly, I wasn't. I was focused on Brooklyn Hiyde, the hottest girl in RiverView High. She had perfect blonde hair and blue eyes, she was perfection.

"Yeah.. Yeah Im listening," I said.

"Please," Mitch Hughes started. "He was googly eyeing Brooklyn Hiyde."

"Dude, you KNOW shes dating Matt Nootch," Jason Probst said.

"That lucky bastard..." I muttered, making the guys laugh.

"You have NO chance," Mitch said, then I slapped him on the arm.

"And YOU have no chance with Ashley Marie," I said, pointing to Mitch's crush Ashley. She was with her friends Alesa and Shelby, over by the popular girl zone.

"I can dream, right?" Mitch said, then we laughed again.

"Speaking of dating, Im still questioning how Tyler Jones is dating Lindsay Kars," I said. Tyler Jones was a popular boy, one of Jerome's friends too, and Lindsay was a loser.

"So? I think its kind of cute," Jason said. "Like how Savannah Reese is best friends with Jaylyn Blue."

"True," I said. "But still, Tyler can get a girl like Alesa if he wanted to."

"I know, its weird. Speaking of Tyler, where's Ty?" Kyle Comics asked, hes also one of our friends.

"I dont know. He might of ditched knowing Ty," Jerome said.

"Wait, back to dating, since when do YOU like Brooklyn Hidye?" Kyle asked.

"Keep up!" I said. "Since forever."

"Shes a total bitch, though," Kyle said.

"True," Mitch said.

"She is not!" I defended. Then, the bell rung and everyone started heading for the doors. But, Mitch stopped us.

"Look!" he said pointing to Brooklyn. Some nerd girl walked by her, and Brooklyn pushed her down, making all her papers fly. "Proof: Brooklyn Hiyde is a bitch."

"Shes making sure that nerd knows her place," I said. Kyle rolled his eyes as he walked over to the nerd, and Mitch followed.

"What are they doing?" I exclaimed. Mitch and Kyle started helping her with her papers. She smiled, then they started talking. Then, they walked into school together. Oh shit.

-Jade's POV-

"So... What's your name?" Mitch Hughes asked me. I mean, I walking with the most POPULAR boys in RiverView high! This is amazing!

"Im Jade Lakes," I said, then fixing my glasses. "It was sweet of you to help me, but you dont have to walk with me."

"But we want to!" Kyle Comics said. Then Mitch wrapped his arm around me like we were best friends.

"Hey Jade!" Ashley Marie said to me. We all stopped. Ashley knew me for a while, we just rarely talk.

"Hi Ashley," I said.

"Its been awhile! Who are your friends?" She asked in her accent.

"This is Mitch and Kyle," I said.

"Cool. Well I hope to see you around!" She said, then she walked away with her friends Alesa and Shelby.

"You KNOW Ashley Marie?!" Mitch exclaimed.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I've had a crush on her since forever," he answered.

"Mhm. Its true," Kyle said.

"Hey guys!" Adam Dahlberg exclaimed. Adam was with his friends Jason, Jerome, and Ty.

"Hi guys," Mitch said. I kept my head down.

"Gotta go," I said, my voice cracking, then I quickly ran off. My next class was math. Great....