Ed Sheeran Imagines

**Highly important! Please read! **

---

Okay soo.. Before I was writing dirty One Direction preferences & imagines and I wrote like one and then after that I wasn't really writing any more... Idk I didn't feel the spark as much, and since I've never- done those things- I didn't really know how to write them.

For all I know people could have liked them.. Heck, maybe you even liked them yourself, idk. And I guess some people must have liked them if they got over 5k reads..! That was so, so phenomenal guys, thank you. x

Anyways.. The reason I'm rambling on here is because of two reasons..

1.) I wanted to explain why I deleted my preferences. Oh. And also my Harry fanfic FUL but that did not have many reads at all & let's face it- that story wasn't getting anywhere XD But if you enjoyed reading either of them, I'm very sorry I took them down, but I'd it was for the best.

and..

2.) I'm going to begin writing Ed Sheeran imagines! I find him extremely talented & not to mention quite good looking;) and I've caught myself reading quite a few Ed imagines & I told myself I just had to write some my own.

Now you may be wondering why I'm even considering writing more at all, seeing as I've deleted all my other work. Well, I just feel these will be quicker and easier. Also Ed's music connects with me in a special way and that makes me feel really good inside. He puts so much heart & soul and passion into his music that it makes me feel bubbly every time I listen to him sing. Granted, I've never been lucky enough to see him perform live (unlike 1D who I've seen once last July and going again next month:D Sorry.. Sorta off topic. ) but I have a really special connection with his music so I figured why not write song imagines? Kind of like song preferences you've read for 5SOS or 1D, but I'll write them for Ed using strictly only his songs.

Anyway, I really feel this will be good for me, no doubt easier. Ed's just a major inspiration to me, and I feel that through his music I can create some really beautiful works that I can take pride in :)

Really hope you enjoy what I have comin' for ya, & thanks for sticking through and taking the time to read all of this.

You guys rule, stay cool ;D

~Raych xx

A/N: I think i found my very own catchphrase! ..unless someone somewhere else is saying it then.. #twininit ! Haha XP