Chapter 6; The Traitor - Part Two

Qilby's POV

'Idiotic girl! I warned her, but she didn't listen!', Qilby thought, angry, and everyone saw it. They we're shocked. He saw it on their faces.

"B-Brother...", Shinonome began, but stopped. She looked first at Shira, then at Qilby, fear in her eyes.

"What, sister?"

"You... Sh-Shira... The dream... Is that true?"

"What did you think? It is. I warned her but she didn't listen! Like always!", he said and took out a knife.

"W-What do you mean with always? I'm your sister. I am always listening to y-you."

"But she didn't. That's her punishment.", he got a step closer to her sister and to Shira, who was laying in her arms, still holding the knife in his hands, ready to react if someone would try to harm him. Nobody dared. 'Good. ', he thought, and opened a big portal under the other Eliatropes and sent them away to another place, far, far away.

Shinonome gasped. Only her, Qilby and Shira was left. "I don't want to fight you Shinonome.", he said, going closer to her and Shira.

"This isn't you, brother."

"This is me. It's just the dark side of me. The real side.", he said and laughed.

"No.", Shinonome said and stood up, taking Shira with her. "You aren't like that. And i am not going to let you do something to her!"

"And if I still do?", he asked, laughing more. Then he portaled over to Shinonome and suddenly stood in front of her, still holding the knife in his right hand. He was fast and used the knife to try to hit Shinonome. But she saw it and ducked just in time.

Shinonome's POV

"You are attacking your sister?", she asked in disbelief.

"Looks like I'm doing it, yea.", Qilby - the traitor - said and smirked.

'That's not he - not my brother...', she thought. 'What happened to him?'

"I can't believe it... I just can't. I always listened to you and helped you everywhere I could! I don't deserve that!"

"No.", he just said. "But Shira did. Give her to me and I won't hurt you, sister."

"Never!", she said and tried finding a way out. There were three Windows. In front of one of them were Qilby, and he knew what I was coming to do. He used his portals and a single one of them appeared in front of the other two  windows, stopping me from get out of here.

"Qilby, let me out! Now!" That was the first time ever she called him for Qilby.

"You are not going anywhere today.", Qilby smirked and used his Wakfu-blast at her. He didn't hit her at the first try. But then more and more portals appeared. And that means more Wakfu-blasts that could hit her. And only after some minutes of fighting, one of the blasts hit her, and then all went black.

"Good night, sister. Seems like I'm better than you at fighting.", was his last words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter coming out soon!
Hope you enjoyed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
508 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~