Episode 6 - The Island of Memories

EPISODE PROLOGUE

Southeast of the Village of the Moon is a quiet village known as the Village of the Sun.  This neighboring village is known to be quieter though it is an attraction location for the Star Tracker μ (Mu).  Two of the village leaders are tan-brown cat with sky blue spots called Dreamcatcher, and one of her best friends who is fascinated with everything about the Dream World, Arisu.  Sometimes they would escape reality when they're stressed by entering the Dream World and performing a study.

However, forwarding to the present day, Dreamcatcher runs to Arisu's home to give some news.  "Hey Arisu! Arisu!" Dreamcatcher called out running in through the doorway.  "I have news from the Moon's Princess, Matilda!"

Arisu yawned as she stood back up after lying down on the bed for an abnormally long time for her.  "What'd she say?"

"It has to do with your former boyfriend, Lonekat.  He caught sight of Leo in the Fushigina Mori.  Something about the Fire Shard was spoken about it."

"You mean Lone's gonna try and go after Leo?" Arisu asked tilting her head.

"Not exactly, for the Lava Cavern Southwest of here will only open if he completes his trials, and if I guess correctly, Leo is gonna try and give him 3 or 4 trials total, one already down."

"Oh, a logic battle, how curious!"

Dreamcatcher flicked her blue and green gems about once.  "What do you say we travel to the village and send Lonekat to the Dream Realm?"

"Why?" Arisu inquired.  "Leo wouldn't possibly perform a trial there."

"He needs a Dreamweaver if he wants to do one, and I'm sure Flarepelt would give him a call about it.  Come on!"

ACTUAL EPISODE

"Alright, alright you two, I'll do it now," Lonekat said to Longclaw and Matilda.  Longclaw started snickering at how ridiculous this might end up.  Thankfully they were in Lonekat's home so they don't need the extra attention from the others.  Matilda gave Lonekat the dress, though he can easily recognize its pattern.

"Arisu," he said under his breath, "I'm sorry..."

"Who's Arisu?" Matilda asked as she walked up to Lonekat.

"She's an old friend of mine, and my ex-girlfriend.  We had to break from each other for some time since I was heartbroken about losing another cat I cared for.  My mom, dad, and sister all disappeared without a trace of where they were."  Lonekat smiled.  "So I guess... doing this will be for her."

Lonekat tossed the dress up in the air.  As it came down he put his arms in the air letting it slide perfectly onto him.  As it slipped on, his aqua arms and legs turned white and his back hair lengthened down to the center of his back.  Longclaw immediately blushed and fainted while Matilda tried to absorb what happened.

"So, this must be the magic behind it," she said at last.  "Perhaps it did unlock your female form Lonekat.  Try saying something."

"Okay," Lonekat said but then immediately covered his muzzle after hearing not his original voice, but a Feminine voice instead.  Now the cat knew for certain she's now a girl from the form switch.  "Oh my...  I've changed completely!"

"Guess you're not Lonekat anymore, but Lonedoe instead."

Lone thought this over.  "That makes sense.  Lonedoe has an interesting ring too."

Flarepelt soon entered the room.  "Lonekat, can I speak wi-" he gasped at the sight of the now female cat.  "You lost a bet didn't you?"

Lone giggled.  "Sorry Flarepelt."  She took the dress off returning back to regular male form.  He cleared his throat.  "What is it that you need?"