1

Beta POV
~~~~~~~~~

I was walk down a white hall way. When I saw people running towards me. I started to run as fast as I can but no they were faster then me. "No get off me" I yell. I started to scream and scream. But no one hears me. They rip off my clothes and start rape me. I scream again but this time one of the guys covers my mouth. Tears started to flow down my face. They just laugh at me. Then everything goes black.  I wake up bleeding. I was so sore. I try to get up but it hurt to much so i lad back down. I start to cry again and I curl up into a ball. I see another person coming and I try to get up again but I was to sore. The person gets closer and closer. And then asked "Do you want to feel strong again. Or do you want to feel weak?" I thing for a second and considers my other options but I had none. So I say, "I want to feel strong." He leans close to my face and everything goes black again. I wake up in a white room. "What is going on" I ask frightened.  "You are in a facility." A guy in a lad coat saids. "Why am I here?" I ask frightened. "Your are here to be tested on. This will hurt so try and not move to much." The guy said. The guy in the lad coat starts to put a needle in my arm. I scream and they just put a cloth over my mouth and everything starts to get dark and darker. I wake up again. Looking around and seeing nothing but a heart  moderator, with is hooked up to me. "So Beta, we are going to run some more test to see what your body is capable of and that will detriment what your powers are ok. Let's get started shall we." The guy I the lad coat saids. He put a needle up to my head, arms, legs, hands, and my stomach. Then pushes them in all the way in until it goes to my bones or goes all the way throw my body. They keep this up for what feels like years. Then one day I scream and all the needles fly out of my body. I was so released when they did t put them back in. Then the guy in the lad coat come and saids, "Congras, we have found out what your power is or more like powers."

To be continued.