3

Loki POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked to the living room.
"Hey, Jarvis contact the avengers and tell them to get to the living room." Tony said. Jarvis contacted the avengers and they come to the living room. "Hey, what's going on?" Clint asked in a curious voice. "Ok, so me and Thor bump into girl today and we feet something off about her so we got all the footage that we thought she could be on and well what we found is not ok and are going to save her now." I say to the group. "What did u find out?" Steve asked. "We found that she was escaping for a lad and we think that they where testing on her." I say looking at my feet. "Oh ok, do we know where she is right now?" Bruce asked. "Yea, right now she's at abandoned building, so what we are going to do is, I'm going in first to calm her and to see if she will go with us peacefully." I said looking at the others. "Ok, let's go and we all know what we are doing. We will want for Loki sign if he needs help or not." Steve said as we got in the car.

Abandoned building
I walk into the building and see the girl in a corner crying. "Hey, I'm here to help you, I'm name is Loki and I'm part of the avengers." I say hoping I didn't scare her.

Beta POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look up and it's that guy I bump into. He said that he's Loki like from Norse mythology. What no it can't be why would they won't to help me, I thought to myself. "How can you help me?" I asked scaredy. "Well, we can take you to the tower, to get some food and new cloths. And we can protect you from the people from the lad." He says look at me with kindness and sadness in his eyes. I think for a minutes why would the avengers hurt me, but what happen lost time will never happen again. "Ok." I say looking at my feet. We walk out side to find all the avengers outside looking at me. "Well she going to come to the tower for some food and new cloths. Oh I'm sorry what is your name?" He asked. " I'm Beta."I say looking at my feet.