Silhouette | THE 100 [A]

T I T L ESilhouette

T I T L E
Silhouette

S T A T U S
Available

F A N D O M
The 100

S E A S O N S
Season 1-*

L O V E I N T E R E S T
Bellamy Blake*

E P I G R A P H
"The devil's on your shoulder
The strangers in your head"

S U M M A R Y
In which she's just a silhouette of her former self.

P L O T
In which 20 year old Kassia is sent to the ground with the 100 after sitting in the sky box for three months.

F A C E C L A I M S
Hayden Panettiere | Kassia

F A C E C L A I M S Hayden Panettiere | Kassia

E X T R A
-so Kassia is in the sky box for murder, which is well known on the ark. Although the reason for her not being floated yet is unknown.
-four months before the hundred were sent down, Kassia was raped and killed her attacker a month after it happened.
-shes pregnant. Which is why she hasn't been floated yet, they are waiting until she gives birth to float her. So she's a little under four months along when she gets sent to the ground. She's due in december, which is in the space between season 2 and season 3.
-whether she actually has the baby can be up to you, and if she does have the baby it would be up to you if she kept it or not or if something happens to the child.
- There should be a lot of internal conflict for her, because despite not wanting the baby or pregnancy she doesn't want to get rid of something so innocent. Which could then be used to determine which way you write it concerning the child.
- obviously a slow burn
-she doesn't speak of what happened and spends most of the time on the ground deal with the the others treating her different because of the pregnancy and the fact that she killed someone. (I've got some scene ideas for this)
- not until after unity day does she tell anyone about her being raped.