Prologue

“1....2......3!" The crowd cheered.

"Your winner. And new Major League Wrestling World Champion......Shane Strickland!"

He held the title high over his head as he looked towards the stage to see two fine ass women looking back at him tearing up as they clapped with the rest of the roster.

They left the crowd and went to the back. Shane continued his fanfare then made his way through the curtains and on to his locker room.

After a few title photo ops and more congradulatory gestures and pleaantries, he made his way to the locker room.

He opened the door and his eyes widened at the presentation. The lock was clicked on instantly

"Congratulations baby!" Kiera Hogan and Kemah Thomson screamed as their naked bodies awaited him.

"Oh my ladies. Im such a lucky man." They stripped him down and took him to the shower as they wanted to celebrate with him first.

The warm water caresed them as Phoenix began to take him in her mouth. "You deserve it daddy......" She moaned to him in between sucking his tip and stroking the shaft. "My champion."

Kiera had his tounge shoved in her mouth from a steamy as kiss while she moaned from his fingers playing with her clit. She jumped as Phoenix slapped her as. "Yes baby congratulations."

"I couldn't have done this without you. I love you both so fucking much."

"We love you too daddy." They said as they were either recieving or providing satisfaction.

Shane took his dick out of Phoenix mouth and stroked it as she looked at him pouting like a child.

"Whos turn is it to get stuffed by daddy first?"

"Phoenix!" Kiera said quickly. "I would like to have a back when I throw this as in a circle at the afterparty. This made Phoenix happy.

"I wasnt trying to dance tonight like that anyway." She said bending over and pushing her as out. "Please punish me daddy. I want that dick!"

Shane slid in deep and her body shook. "Sooo fucking good. Fuck me daddy!" She pumped her good as Kiera hyped him up. "Fuck her brains out. Punish that pussy!"

"Got damn Kemah.....so warm and so tight. Throw that ass back!" He groaned as Kiera help spread Kemah's ass so he could go deeper.

"Punish that pussy babe. She wants all that dick. Dont you?"

"Im cumming! Dont stop fucking me!" Phoenix cried out. He deep stroked her steadily until his body shook and both Phoenix and Kiera knew to get on their knees.

"We want it daddy...." They said in unison as he shot his load on their faces. They licked it off and began washing each other up.

Shane almost collaped. "Damn that felt good. I love you." He said kissing them both."

"We love you too." they said.

"I'm ready to party now." Kiera said.

Phoenix agreed. "True. Im ready to drink."

Main Cast

Shane Strickland 

Kiera Hogan

Kiera Hogan

Kemah "Phoenix" Thompson