07

"Okay Honey Bun. We got this match." Phoenix said as Kiera straddled her lap.

"Yeah.....you wanted me booked so here we go."

"Watch this is gonna go left." Shane said climbing into their bed.

Kiera rolled her eyes. "Omg no its not! This is gonna be good for Kemah."

One month later

Shane's POV

I dont know how other people do it. But in this business, mixing it with relationships can make or break. I'm sitting in the back row of this packed fire house watching my ladies tear into each other. And they did not hold back.

"Come on Phoenix! You wanted me booked here show me what you got."

Kiera said as she laid in her kicks. The crowd cringed or cheered with every connection.

Phoenix returned with various holds and submissions. Especially one in particular where she trapped Kiera's arms into her legs and left her curled up on the mat. Well I'm not surprised, she loves being tied up.

"In case you all did notice, this is one of my favorite positions......okay kids dont pay attention to that."

I had Jonathan Gresham sitting next to me. Him and Jordynne Grace looked over snickering and all I could do was cover my face. Damnit Phoenix TMI. This match was going very well til things went left.

Kiera wiggled out of the submission and slapped Phoenix. Phoenix felt her cheek and licked her hand.

"Okay Kiera.....that's what I want. Fight me as hard as you fuck."

Oh shit...I called it. Now this cute little match has turned into a damn street fight as they began to swing on each other like crazy. I could sense that this got a little personal.

"Now I'm not gonna hold back on your little ass Phoenix! This is what you wanted right?" Kiera screamed as  she exchanged chops with Phoenix.

"Little? Im 5'5! You should be the baby not me!" Phoenix spat throwing Kiera into the chairs in the front row. This match was already looking to go all over the place. The crowd ate it up regardless.

"Oh, okay. Baby wants to grow up? Youre gonna be all grown up when I'm finished with you bitch!" Kiera threw a chair in Phoenix face and everybody gasped.

"Shane, you realize you got your hands full trying to cool them off now?"

"Shut up Jon. I know." I said watching them tear each other apart. As destructive as this match is, they're actually doing a good job.

You could feel the match coming to a close after they spent minutes beating the hell out of each other with elbow strikes and cussing each other out.

"I love you!" Phoenix spat as she hit Kiera

"I love you!" Kiera responded with a strike.

The both were dead tired as Phoenix made one final move. "I love you more." And kissed Kiera before getting the roll up pin as the red counted.

"1, 2, 3!" The ref ended the match and held up Phoenix hand. Everyone cheered and clapped for both of them. Phoenix tried to help Kiera up but she wanted none of it. She got up on her own.

"Give me a mic!" Kiera said as the annoucer handed it over. "I've known you for a long time. And I don't give a damn about what anyone says. You are the real deal. I love you Golden Graham. I'll see you at home."

They hugged and cried a little after Kiera made her speech. "Good job baby."

Phoenix was highly emotional. "I love you Honey Bun!"

"Now whomever Phoenix faces in the second round is definitely gonna get her ass beat! Because shes winning this whole damn tournament!" Kiera spat as she threw down the microphone and they walked to the back as everyone cheered for them.

"Well Jon....looks like I dont have much to fix." I said walking to the back. I got to the hallway to my loves and hugged them on a well done performance.