02

Kemah's POV

Kiera and I have been something  like Nola and Opal for a while. She's my number one honey bun and I'm her golden graham. But, we both have came to the conclusion that we still love a good dick.

Like anything, for any reward comes risk. The poly life aint no joke. Everything isn't peaches and cream in our relationship.

I woke up in the middle of them. Quietly, I shimmy out the bed to go start breakfast. Looking at them I think to myself how blessed to have two people to love. Then I'm hit with the reality of our current situation.

I make my way to the kitchen. Regardless of how I feel. My boos gotta eat. Being the better cook of the three. Once I got started the good smell of grits, eggs, home fries, toast, and fruit had them begin to stir.

"Damn baby, you putting it down in the kitchen." Shane walks in and wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. I swear besides honey bun, he makes me melt like butter on a hot corn muffin. "Good morning babe."

He goes to set the table and since it seems like Kiera is still sleep, I had to get something off my chest.

"Baby, when are we gonna get to more spend time with each other?"

"We do whenever theres time between show dates."

"No, I mean just me and you. Its like Kiera get more time than me. And you two treat me like Im a child and shit."

"So you feel left out and we treat you differently?" He asked pulling me close to him.

"Yes, I do. And we agreed for things to be equal." I said. This type of relationship, they dont make an instruction manual. "I love both of you and I hate when things get weird."

"I get what you're saying. Sometimes honey bun and I are on the same shows due to the exposure. I told you need to join us on these show dates whether you're on or not. The east coast aint the only area that would love you." He said. But that doesnt take away from him showing her more attention. 

I shook my head. "I get bad vibes and I dont like it. People are talking and its bothersome"

"You need to stop listening them. You two to chose me. That makes me feel special. Nobody or nothing messes that up. I dont ever want you to feel left out. Not when I know you feel so good on my dick. We will fix this. Okay?"

"Okay...." I say putting on that pout he likes. I dont feel all the way better. He grabs my chin and we get lost in a kiss.

"Okay what?"

"Okay daddy." I wanted him at that moment. I reached for his boxers and felt that dick getting hard. I was ready to get on my knees but Kiera walked in.

"Good morning. What y'all talking about?"

"Kemah feels left out." Shane said as he fixed his boxers. Damn! I wanted sausage with breakfast. But this has to be nipped in the bud.

"You fuck Shane more than I do. Im not getting the attention you're getting. I feel like I'm on the back burner." I spat. I felt some type of way.

"Babe, I would never intentionally make you feel that way. If that's the case, I apologize. You know Shane and I love our golden graham." This makes me blush. I want to stay pissed off so they can tie me up but I can't help feeling mushy with her. "And where is this back burner shit coming from?"

"Tessa." That's right I told. Im not lying to my boo. I could tell this made her angry.

"Tessa? You out here listening to that bitch? The same how that has dirtier hands than a mechanic. That hoe couldn't keep a man and on top of that cheated on Ricochet."

"Yup. She always on that Kiera is gonna that Shane and kick you to the curb shit." I dont even like her and she goes out her way to talk shit. What she said got to me and I allowed that due to how I been feeling.

She shook her head. "I got that hoe. You're coming with Houston with me next week. We straightening all this out."

"Okay..." I said still in my pout mode. Kiera was still lit up even after holding and kissing on me.

"Shane and I will work on you feeling neglected. I'm sorry baby.  But, we gonna talk to that Tessa bitch real soon."