welcome, readers.

Okay, I know every single one of us hate these things. I don't know why. In fact, I don't even know what these things are.

But hear me out.

Irrevocable Fate is going to be about Leo Valdez. I know what you're thinking.

Oh, it's one of those Leo X Original Character romance fanfics.

Oh, it's another romance thing.

Nope, nope, nope. That's too common. Irrevocable Fate is going to be about young Leo Valdez, eight years old to be exact. It'll be how lived his life in foster homes and in boarding schools and on the streets, how he felt, what were his desires as a young boy. From eight years old, he will grow older to who he is now, maybe a chapter or two for each growth.

Interesting enough? Well, it should be. And now I am going to apollo-gize for my future errors and my not-that-large vocubulary. I'm only twelve, for crying out loud.

I am aware of the fact that I'm boring you, so let's move on to the prologue...

All rights go to the wonderful Master Troll, Rick Riordan.

OPTIONAL:

Do you guys like the cover for this fanfic? I had a different cover the first time, but I dislike it because it was way too dark. It's over to the side there. Is it better than the one I have on right now? Thanks guys :)