Tanner x Joey (J- Fred)

Joey and Tanner have known each other since they were 8. Joey realized that he didn't want to be friends with Tanner any more, Joey wanted to be more than just friends.

(JOEY'S POV)
Tanner is my best friend and I love and hate that. I love it because we hang out all the time, yet I hate it because I want to be more than just friends. I wonder if he has feelings for me. This is the first time I've ever loved someone. The first time that I truly loved someone. The first time.

(TANNER'S POV)
I have a feeling that Joey likes me. The thing is I like him to. He always does everything with me and I like that. Joey is a cute, happy, amazing giraffe. I love that little giraffe.

(THIRD PERSON POV)
"Hey Matt" Tanner said as he was walking into Matt's office.
"What do you want Tanner" Matt said sounding kind of annoyed.
"I have to tell you something about your brother" Tanner said hesitantly.
"What, did something happen to him?" Matt said in a concerned voice.
"No........ it's just... I think I am in love with him" Tanner mumbled slightly.
"Why did I need to know that?" Matt said sounding annoyed again.
"Well.......I was kind of hoping... you could maybe.. help me tell him?" Tanner said in a quiet yet worried voice.
"Oh ok, that makes more sense, but I can help you, and I will help you." Matt said in a very determined voice.
"Thanks man! This means alot to me" Tanner said in an exited voice.
Matt goes to Orange Base to get Joey and took him back to Blue Base. Tanner is also in blue base and Matt walks into Blue Base behind Joey and pushes him really hard. So hard that Joey tackles Tanner and ends up on top of him.
"Joey, what are you doing? Why are you on top of me?" Tanner said in a very content voice.
"I'm sorry Tanner, Matt pushed me" Joey said in a sorry voice.
"It's ok.....I mean, I'm not really hating this" Tanner said in a quiet voice.
"What do you mean" Joey asked in a confused voice.
"Ok, Matt planned this because he knows" Tanner said
"Knows what" Joey said loudly
"He knows that... that I-I... I love you Joey, I love you" Tanner stuttering a lot.
"That was the last thing I expected, but Tanner, I love you to, and I mean that" Joey says happily.