Chapter One📌

Amari's POV❤️
"No, don't shoot!" I spoke softly while crying. Next, thing I know shots went off and my whole heart was laid out on the floor.

Waking up in a sweat with glossy eyes from the same dream that has been occuring for the past few weeks, I turned over looking at my clock to see that it read 10:30a.m FUCK! I'm late for school , which seems to be my routine as of lately.

Now, let me introduce myself...I'm Amaria Nevaeh Evans. I live with my one and only brother Daeshawn. I'm 17 years old soon to be 18. I attend Crestwood High in Detroit and I play volleyball. One of the top volleyball stars at that school. I'm popular asf at school, but anyways back to what I was doing.

"NEVEAH GETCHO ASS UP I GOTTA GO TO THA TRAP!" I heard my brother Daeshawn yell from the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes walking into my bathroom making sure to grab my Beats pill connecting it to my phone.

I went to Apple Music tapping on my "Shower🚿" playlist clicking shuffle and hopping in the shower. While scrubbing my body with "Caress love forever" body wash Lane Changing by Rob x Sbe

"What you fuck niggas sayin'?
Glock in the party, I be strapped like a gay bitch
Niggas lane changin', don't know where they lane is
I carry big bills, nah nigga I ain't changin'
Slide down, lil' nigga that's a trespass
Named the whip Ralph, with them straps we'll wreck that" I rapped.

-

After I finally got out the shower which was about twenty minutes later I finished completing the rest of my hygiene routine. Walking into my bedroom I went to my closet and got dressed.

Once I was completely ready I headed downstairs seeing that Daeshawn wasn't in the house meaning that he was outside, so I locked the house up walking out the door handing him my phone.

"Take my picture you dumb bitch" I said laughing a little.
"Fucking bitch" he said and I just mean mugged him for a minute and we played around for a minute.

Once we finished fighting he took my picture and I looked at it smiling "Thanks dumbass🤪".

"No problem ugly monkey🐵."

While Daeshawn was driving, I went on the gram and posted the picture he had took for me.

BadBtcMarii: If a bitch want smoke, ima let her have it🤪🔫

15,725 Likes 1,323 Comments

Yagirl.Mauni : Is that BadBtcMarii😍😱

Babyface.Trell : Damn ma🤪 Yuh beautiful ❤️

xXWildLoveXx: Btc you ugly I swear you are🤣🙄😴

BadBtcMarii: @xXWildLoveXx Thanks for the love now get the fuck off my page bitch‼️

After being on instagram for a lil while I realized that Daeshawn was pulled up to the trap. So I just got out the car and headed off to school in his Hellcat.