Chapter One

It was the middle of summer, and despite the days being swelteringly hot, the nights were near freezing. Even more so for a small figure huddled in the cupboard under the stairs at Number Four Privet Drive.
As the clock struck six, there was a sharp rapping at the door which was bolted from the outside with a shrill, "Get up Freak! You have to make breakfast!"
The door was unbolted and a small, malnourished looking boy of about three or four years old stumbled out of the cupboard.
"What am I to make Madam?" The little boy asked, fighting the yawn bubbling in his throat.
"Scrambled eggs with bacon and hash browns for  Vernon, Boiled eggs and two of those muffins I bought at the grocery store yesterday for Dudley, and I want toast with cream cheese and strawberry jam and a grapefruit. Tea for me, chocolate milk for Dudders and black coffee for Vernon. You have one hour. Now go!"
"Yes Madam." The boy hurried to the kitchen, head bowed and quickly put the kettle on while lighting the stove to cook the food and putting the coffee maker on as well. He moved around the kitchen with familiar ease, using a footstool to reach the sink and the stove, since he was too short.
After roughly forty five minutes had passed, the little boy was plating the food and setting them on hot plates to maintain the temperature of the heated foods as he set the table.
Everyone was seated at the table after an hour, a fat walrus of a man, the thin horse like woman, and a slightly chubby boy of around six years of age.
The little boy dutifully served everyone and began cleaning the dishes that were left in the sink. Once he'd done that, he waited for the family to finish eating, and then cleaned their dishes and the table.
"Freak!" The shrill horse woman screeched.
"Yes Aunt Petunia?" He asked, coming to stand before her, head bowed. She slapped him hard, knocking the child to the ground, him hitting his head on the edge of the stove. Vernon joined her cackling.
"What did the little Freak do now Pet?" He rumbled.
"My tea didn't have enough sugar in it! And he only gave Dudders three boiled eggs when he always eats five for breakfast!"
"Boy," Vernon grabbed the now bleeding boy by his shirt, lifting him up easily, his morning breath blowing into the child's face.
"We took you in out of the goodness of our hearts, clothed you, fed you and all we ask in return is for you to do some simple chores around the house. And you can't even follow orders? You know what that means."
He flung him against the wall and Petunia retrieved an old leather belt, that was stained with dried blood.
"Pet, why don't you take Dudley out for some pancakes hmm?" Vernon said in a dreadfully calm voice. Petunia nodded and made her way out of the kitchen. The little boy was shivering against the wall, mentally preparing himself for what was to come next.
When Vernon heard the car drive off, a wicked smile stretched across his face.
"Shirt and pants off boy. Now!" He barked. Shaking, the boy did as told and faced the wall, hands bracing him up.
Wham! WHAP! The belt whipped him over an over, opening the scabbed belt marks that had been there earlier. The little boy bit down on his lip so hard it bled, just so he didn't scream. He had long sunk to the floor, but Vernon was relentless.
Finally he stopped. But the sounds of unzipping could have never prepared him for what came next.
Vernon slammed himself into the child, earning himself a hoarse, agonized scream. He continued thrusting, sending the child's head into the wall repeatedly, the blood from his torn anus lubricating his movements. Eventually, the child passed out, and Vernon finished in the boy. He then proceeded to carve the words "Freak" and "Worthless" across the little boy's back with a kitchen knife and throw him and his clothing back into his prison under the stairs.
When Petunia and Dudley returned home, Vernon pulled his wife up the stairs and into their sound proofed room, for some, fun.
That was the first time that Vernon raped a boy known as Harry Potter.