Secret Admirer #2

At Lucy's House..
Lucy's POV
"I'm really tired.. I guess I'll go to bed." Lucy said while turning off the lights.
Natsu's POV
Time to go into Lucy's house! I climbed on the walls then opened the window and went inside it silently. 'Wait the flowers and the chocolates! Dammit I forgot them!' I jumped out the window and closed it. I sprinted to the flower shop and the grocery store. 'I hope it's still open..' 'Yes! It is open!' I gladly opened the door and looked for some chocolates. 'What kind of chocolate would Lucy like?' Maybe milk chocolate? I dunno so I'm just buying it. "Hello sir. So um what did you buy?" A cash register asked. " Some chocolates." I replied. "Alright that will be $10.00 sir." The cash register said. I gave the 10 dollars to the cashier and left to the flower store. By the time I got there, it was closed... 'Dammit! I guess chocolate will do.' I sprinted to Lucy's house. When I got there, I opened the window,  jumped inside and tiptoed into her kitchen and placed the chocolates on the counter. Then I tiptoed back to the window and jumped out. 'I hope she'll notice it tomorrow..'
The Next Morning..
Lucy's POV
*Yawn* "I wonder what today will be like!" Lucy said while she jumped out of the bed.  "What should I wear?" Lucy asked, looking in the closet. "Ah, this is perfect!" Lucy said.

Normal POV Lucy went to the bathroom, took a shower and brushed her teeth

Normal POV
Lucy went to the bathroom, took a shower and brushed her teeth. Then, Lucy went to the kitchen and spotted the chocolates that Natsu placed on the counter. "Ooh! I wonder who these are from?" Lucy asked, opening the box of chocolates. "It doesn't says who it's from.. Well I'll try to figure it out today!" Lucy said while closing the box of chocolates. "What should I have for breakfast..?" Lucy asked. "Maybe pancakes?" Lucy shrugged. While Lucy was looking into the pantry she heard one of the windows open. "W-who's there?" Lucy asked shakily. Lucy heard another noise from her room so she went into her room. "Show yourself!" Lucy said pulling out one of her keys. Then, Lucy heard a giggle. Lucy put her key away and.. "LUCY KICK!" Lucy 'Lucy Kicked' Natsu. "Ow!" Natsu said rubbing his head. "Oh! Hey Natsu. Sorry 'bout that" Lucy said rubbing her neck sheepishly. Natsu blushed by the way they were positioned. "What?" Lucy asked with her hands on her hips. "N-nothing.." Natsu said hiding himself under his scarf. Then Lucy realized what position they were in and blushed a dark shade of red redder than Erza's Hair. Lucy got off of Natsu and looked at the opposite direction of him blushing. "So um what do you wanna do?" Natsu Asked. "I dunno." Lucy said looking at the floor. "I have an Idea!" Natsu said with a grin on his face. "What is it?" Lucy asked. "We could go to the park!" Natsu said with stars in his eyes. "No thanks." Lucy said walking out of her bedroom. "PLEASE!" Natsu said, grasping onto Lucy legs "No!" Lucy disagreed. "Pretty please! With a cherry on top!" Natsu said giving Lucy those cute, little puppy eyes. "Fine!" Lucy said.
Natsu's POV
Me and Luce went to the park. Oh and got some food. Lucy also brought her chocolates. And I'm gonna tell her that I like her. No, love her! "So do you wanna eat?" Lucy asked. "Sure!" I said diving into my food. "So, today I found some chocolates on the counter, and I was wondering if you knew who-" I cut Lucy off and yelled out... "IT WAS ME!" "I gave it to you because I like you, no, love you!" Natsu said looking at the ground. "Well.. I love you too.. Ever since the day I met you, I started to notice that.. I loved you, Natsu.." Lucy said, looking up at Natsu. Then, Lucy pulled Natsu into a deep kiss.
The End