The Sick Day - Chapter 1

*listen to cherry cola by jon kuwada for this whole chapter*

Richie's POV:

"SHIT! I didn't wake up on time." I said as I got out of bed. *fuck it. mom's at work and she thinks I'm sick anyway. I'll just stay home.* I flopped back on my bed just to hear the doorbell ring. I look outside my blinds. "Fuck, it's Maliya." I take a breath. "Open up Richie! I got my brother to think I'm sick!" I want her so fucking bad. I want her to be my first and me to be hers. She's so fucking beautiful. She's different from any other girl. And that's exactly why. She's not a girl, she's a woman. I walk to the door. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." I open the door.

My POV:

Mmm, the smell of Richie's house is amazing. But I come here for him. I want to be his. I want him to be mine. "Richie," "Hmm?" he says in his beautiful voice. I love it. He's the whole package. He's sweet, he's funny, he's all I could ever want in a man. I think about what I'm going to say. But I say it because it's the truth. "Richie, I think I'm in love with you." Oh my fucking god. I just said that. This could ruin everything or make it even better. I just hope he feels the same way. "Shit, I'm so sorry if this messed anything up." I said, to make it a little better just in case.

Richie's POV:

Messed anything up? "Fuck." I said like a moron. The hell Tozier! The love of your life just confessed and all you managed to say was "fuck"? She has no reason to be sorry. "I love you too, Maliya." Good. Great. Fuck. We were on my bed and I pushed her so that she was under me. All she did was lean up and whisper "Make me yours, Richie Tozier." When she said my full name it turned me on so hard. "Whatever you wish, my princess. I'll make you mine." She flipped herself on top of me and sat right on my boner. She took off her shirt and her bra, leaving her perfectly sized, beautiful boobs uncovered. She leaned in towards my ear and I could feel her breasts against my chest. "Be gentle." she said in a soft, but lusty voice. "Yes, my princess." I said in the same tone.

                      *sorry if it's bad this is my first book! hope u like it!*