smut- His and Hers - Chapter 2

*listen to touchin on my by 3oh!3 *

My POV

I slid down to Richie's legs, looking up at him and winking. Shit. I shouldn't have done that. He probably just got the impression that I've done this before. Which I haven't. I'm interrupted from my thoughts by Richie saying, "Go ahead, hot stuff." I love his nicknames. No matter how stupid they are, if he says them, they are just plain cute. I pull his pants down. Oh shit. It's huge. I can already see it, without taking off his boxers. He must be turned on. Alright. Let's do this. I pull down his surprisingly normal boxers. Fuck. It's giant. I have no idea how I'm supposed to fit this...but alright. I start with a simple handjob. Richie bites his lip. It's so cute. He leans his head back in pleasure. I lick his shaft. "mmmm...." Richie groans. I go to the top and swirl my tongue around it. "ahhh.." Richie moans. I'm wet from him moaning. I pull my skirt down and pull my panties to one side. I touch myself. "hahh.." I moan myself. I take my mouth off his dick. "Richie, I need you. I want you inside me, Richie."  I say helplessly. "Baby, call me daddy." he says, sounding upset by what I called him. "Yes, Daddy." I say, obeying my orders. "Thank you, princess." I love when he calls me that. He makes me feel like I'm the only woman in the world. I position myself so that he can be comfortable as well. "If it hurts, tell me, princess." he says caringly. "I promise, Daddy." I say.

Richie's POV

This is it. For me and her. Bye-Bye virginity. She's mine. And I'm hers. I want Y/N to tell me if it hurts. I'll stop. No matter how good it might feel. Because I love her. And she loves me. And I want her to trust me. I trust her. "Ready princess?" I ask. "Yes, Daddy." she says. I line myself up with her. Ok. I put my tip inside. She lets out a grunt. "Are you ok, baby?" She nods in response. I can tell she's not. But I told her to TELL me if she wasn't. I go in a little further. "ahh, Rich. Keep going..." I listen to what she tells me. "Yes, princess." I push all the way in. Me and her moan loudly. I thrust a couple times, then she says "Fuck me faster, Tozier." She turned me on by two things. Dirty language during sex, and calling me by my last name. I love it when she does that. She makes me feel like she's my master. I thrust in and out faster then I did when we began. "Mmm...RICHIE! AHH! FASTER! FUUUCK MMMEEEE!" she moans in pleasure. I growl at the feeling I experience. "So.....tight.....princess! Ahhh!" I moan alongside her. "Richie! I'm cumming, Richie!" she screams in a tone in between pain and pleasure. "I'm almost there too, princess!" I make sure to pull out. " Ahhh...cumming, CUMMING!!" I yell. I hear the door open and close. As well as high-heel clicks. Fuck. "Richie, hun! I'm home!" yells my mom from downstairs.