Wait, WHAT?! - Chapter 3

My POV

Oh shit. Is that Richie's mom? "I'm coming up, hun!" I put my panties back on, pull down my skirt and put my tank top on. Shit, my bra. I hide it under Richie's pillow. All Richie does is put on his boxers and shorts. His mom walks in. Me and him act like we were just talking."Hi Ms. Tozier!" I say. "Oh, hey sweetie! I'm happy you got to come over again! It's nice to see you! Richie, why do you have your shirt off?" she asks. "We were playing in the pool, Mom." he explains. "Oh. OK. Lunch will be ready soon!" She shuts the door and heads downstairs. Ok. That went surprisingly well. "Richie..." I start crying. Why? Because I won't know how to explain what happened. "What's wrong, baby? I hate seeing you cry." "Richie, I'm not innocent anymore..." I whine. "Of course you're still innocent, hot stuff." he tells me reassuringly. "Richie, we fucked. I'm not a virgin. That's what I meant. I won't know how to explain it." I say, tears streaming down my face. "Then we'll explain it together, Maliya." he says with care. He pulls me into a hug. I start crying more than ever. "Richie..." I whisper. "Yes, baby?" he asks. "I love you." I whisper again. "I love you too, babe." he says. Without looking up, I can tell he's crying as well. I lift my head up and put it to his. "It's ok, baby. It's ok." I say to him. "I-I know. But my mom..." He bursts out into tears. "Don't cry, Richie. I hate seeing you like that. Let's just tell your mom what happened. She'll have to understand." I say, confidently. He throws his head into my chest and sobs. "ok..." is all he says. We hug and finally get off the bed. I kiss him. "You'll be ok." I tell him. Though I don't even know that. I say it because I hope it's the truth. He nods. I hold his hand and we make our way out the door.

Richie's POV

I don't get it. How whenever I'm with her, everything's magically better. Women are beautiful like that. I consider them a mystery of the world. I'm cut out my thoughts by the sudden impact of her arms. They were wrapped around my chest tight. I look up at her. "Why'd you do that?" I say. "Y-You were about to fall. I had to restrain from using my p-p..." She stopped. She had a extremely mad look on her face now. Not like she was mad at me. Like she was mad at herself. She pulled me back up to my feet. We made our way down the stairs. "Richie! Maliya! Lunch is ready!" my mom yelled from the kitchen. We walked and sat down at the counter. "Sooo, what you guys do up there? Musta been fun. Because my motherly instinct knew that you guys had sex." Me and her looked at each other. We looked really worried. "But don't fret. I'll explain it to your parents, Maliya. I knew because the pool had been deflated for a week, Mr. No-Shirt. And your room smelt like perfume and cum." Phew. I thought I was in trouble for a second. Mom handed us a plate of oranges and sandwiches. Maliya didn't touch her plate. But she still had a slice of the orange. Wait, it was floating. The orange slice was FLOATING IN FRONT OF HER FACE.