5

Crystal's P.O.V.

"Mr. Whitesides can you please send Jack Glinsky and Crystal Mendez to my office." the principal said while Mr. Whitesides was teaching us about chemistry. "Mendez, Glinsky...go," he said. "Crystal what did you do this time?" G asked while we were walking to the office. "I had Logan tell the principle to send us to the office so that I could get my hair dyed and maybe get a tattoo too." I told him "Why am I going with you though?" he asked, "I told Logan to choose somebody random to go with me." I told him "Oh, ok." He said.

~Time-Skip~

"Hey there Delilah." I said to hairdresser Delilah "Hey Crystal." she said "How do you want your hair?" she asked and I told how I want my hair but Jack didn't hear and I told him to leave and get me some Starbucks. When he got back my hair was done and it looked like this:

 When he got back my hair was done and it looked like this:

"Dang." G said. "Thanks, I guess," I said. "Now to go to the new kids' house."

When we left we go to the car and started playing 8 Letters by the Why Don't We Boys.

~time-skip~

"Crystal where are we going?" Jack asked

"Angelica's house we have things that need to be discussed" Crystal cracked her knuckles.

Angelica's P.O.V.

I walked out of the school with Kayden as we talked about the homework we had due, one of the things we have in common and when we should hang out next. Kayden and I were mid convo when Zach interrupted us.

Zach ran up. His cheeks slightly red from running to catch up with us and wrapped his arms around both mine and Kaydens shoulders. "So what are y'all up to tonight?" Kayden and I both at the same time took his arm off our shoulders.

I walked over and grabbed Kaydens arm to walk with her. "Well besides doing face masks, listening to BTS, and watching criminal minds, not really anything."

Zach bottom lip slightly stuck out pouting that his arms were rejected.

Kayden nodded and giggled "Girl your obsessed with that show!" Kayden shook her head

I huffed "Hey don't blame me! Derek's and Spencer's good looks are what keeps bringing me back!"

Kayden shook her head "Not for the cases and the drama?"

I looked at her and smiled "Oh ya that too." I giggled. Kayden and I parted ways and she went to her car and I went to mine.

 Kayden and I parted ways and she went to her car and I went to mine

(Angelica's car)

I got into my car and drove home. I was really not looking forward to staying up until 12 to get this butt load of homework done.

I got home and went to my room. Luckily Kayden pulled up about ten minutes later with her homework too. She was one of the smartest people in the class. So she helped me with the homework so we could not only learn what we were assigned but get it done as well.

After, I looked at her. "I'll go get the popcorn you get the face masks ready." Kayden smiled and rummaged through her bag for the masks while I went out to the kitchen and made popcorn while listening to BTS. Of course.

I came back 10 minutes later with salted and buttered popcorn. I hopped up on my bed and got cozy. Kayden hoped up next to me and opened the first face mask package. She spread it all over my face and I smiled and then did hers. We washed our hands before going back to my bed and sitting down on it.

I grabbed the popcorn and set it in the middle of us. I turned on criminal minds and started to watch it. Kayden huffed "Criminal minds really!?"

"Just one episode!" I said and shushed her putting another handful of popcorn in my mouth as I watched Derek talk to Garcia in their usual flirty banter.

Derek on tv: He flips open his phone, answers Garcia's call, puts his free hand in his pocket, and started to talk "Whatcha got for me baby girl. Spill." he put her on speaker.

Garcia: "Oh hot chocolate the things I could spill to you~-"

Derek: "Hey hey hey woah you're on speaker!-"

Garcia: "I have news that will help...you solve this case..." she started to type her fingers rapidly on her keyboard saving her from thinking about the embarrassing silence.

I smiled and sighed. Kayden sighed "You say that every episode!"

I sighed "I want a guy that talks to me the way Derek talks to her." I pouted "every girl deserves one..."

Kayden cringed a bit but kinda found it sweet but mostly gross "How do you watch this. I mean with the flirting and the gore stuff."

I pouted "It's not gore! And I love this show it's just now your type." I said.

After 20 minutes the episode ended and I went to click next but Kayden grabbed my hand before I could. Kayden took the remote and put on her favorite show.

While Kayden was watching her show I got a call from Crystal. I picked up. "Hello?"

Crystal: "How dare you have a sleepover without me!"

Kayden turned off the tv quickly.

"Whaaaaaaat? What do you mean I'm not having a sleepover I'm um already in bed and you know when I get in bed I'm here to stay." I defended trying to sound like a good liar.

Crystal didn't buy it...

Crystal: "Oh don't play dumb! I have the find my friends app on here and both of you show up at your house!" Crystal huffed through the phone.

"Whaaaaaaat!? That's crazy!" I laughed nervously a bit. "Hehe...hehe...hehe"

It went radio silent for a second.

Crystal: "I'm coming over-" she hung up.

"Wait crystal no-" I said and heard the fail tone. I got an idea. "Let's prank Crystal!" I said in an evil tone.

Kayden's P.O.V.

"Wait Crystal no-" I hear Angelica say in distress but rather quickly, she says quite excitedly, "Let's prank Crystal!" "Angelica, why do we always play pranks...I'm tired" I pout, trying to get away from the current situation, I pretend to yawn and put in my earbuds and listen to BTS, Spring Day playing which is one of my favorite songs. 

"I think I'm just going to "Bogoshipda my self to sleep...YEE-" But before I could even run off, Angelica grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her couch and rips out my earbuds. I frown and watch Angelica smile evilly. I groaned, "Okay, what are we gonna do?" I grab the bowl of popcorn and listen to her rather clever plan. 

After I listen to her plan I smirk suddenly interested. Really? We're gonna play that type of game? Are you sure this is Gucci? I don't want to mess up our group...this is really..Hmm, How do I word this? 

E X T R E M E!"  I say. Angelica rolls her eyes in annoyance. Are you serious? C'mon Kayden, we've done pranks before why so skeptical now?" I groan, "Fine," I shrug, "Let's do it. But if anything happens, well, it's your fault fam." I stuff the remaining the remaining popcorn with my not broken arm. Crystal rolls her eyes and goes back to watching Criminal Minds admiring the actors. Too bad, they show was actually pretty cool. This girl. I shake my head and go on my phone and check the Instagram. What I find is not exactly...the best thing.