Welcome to Gravity Falls

Welcome to Gravity Fallows an nice place in Oregon. Unless your me.

My name is f/n and my lovely parents shipped me off to this dead beat of a town.

Or that is what i thought. At the moment I am tied to a chair with two pairs of eyes staring down at me.

Hello Gleeful twins nice weather were having eh?

Your probably wondering what got me into this mess. Let's go to the beginning shall we?

Two days before

This was wonderful your parents found a summer home for you to stay in. In other words they are making you practically disappeare from there life until they die.

But until that happens and you inherited the money left for you. You were stuck in boring Gravity Falls Oregon.

You get out of your limo when you get into the summer home. It was more like a manor. You get into your master bedroom.

"Hey kid" there was this strange broken voice.

"Hey Bill . . . wait Bill!? your not even part of this reality or universe!" you practically yelled at him

"Hey kid reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram we went over this but Im not taking control of this one I have my eye on pinetree"

You rolled your eyes "Yeah, yeah . . ."
You started to unpack your things "Hey kid if you see Will tell him I said hi. bye gold. bye" and like that he was gone.

"Hmm Will? If Bill wanted me to say hi to him this Will should be intresting" you smiled and got ready for bed and sunk into your bed as the darkness took over you.

You woke up as the light hit your face. You sqinted as you slowly opened your eyes. Panicking for a second that you weren't in your room.

Oh right I got moved to Gravity Falls. I better get ready and see what I can do in this town.

You took a shower smelling of (insert sent). You went to a box that had should of had clothes in it but all there was was a note.

Thought I would unpack for you kid. Have fun in Gravity Falls.
~Bill Cipher

"Great he went through my stuff" you sighed as you picked out an outfit

A crop top shorts and sandals you were out the door

A crop top shorts and sandals you were out the door. The town was boring but you got this feeling it wasnt what it seemed.

You some how wound up at a shaby place called the Mystery Shack .
You were bord so you went in.

There was a kid with white hair and a blond hair girl. Then there was an man who seemed to be the owner.

"Please just put the money in the bag and watch it vanish" he said and everyone did exsept you put money in the bag.

You payed your fee and went in. Not very interesting and at the end you put a hundred dollar bill in and left.

"Hey wait up!" you turnd around to see a boy with the white hair running after you holding onto his cap.

"Hey your new here arnt your" he asked hunched over to catch his breath. While the blond girl cought up to him doing the same thing.

"Yeah I am names y/n, y/n l/n" you smiled at them.

He held out his hand "Im Gideon Pines this is my cousin Pacifica Northeast"
You shook his hand "nice to meet you both maybe we could hang out sometime"

"That would be great. . . if you want we have three tickets to the Tent of Telepathy for tonight if your interested" Gideon offers.

"That sounds like a plan how about I come by the shack at six o'clock then we can go?"

Pacifica noded "Sounds great, we better go see you than"

"Yeah" you walked back into the town and into a diner. You sat down and ordered. The food wasn't that bad as you paid and were on your way out the door you felt someone bump into making you fall backwards.

You closed your eyes waiting to hit the ground but you felt someone catch you.
"Im sorry I wasn't looking were I was going" you open your eyes to see a boy around 17 same as your age holding you.

His pearceing blue eyes were attractive to say the least.

You stood up nodding "Im sorry I just move my name is y/n"

"It's no truble im Dipper Gleeful and this is my sister Mabel Gleeful we run the Tent of Telepathy you must go some time" he smiled

"Im actually going tonight" you replied
"That's wonderful I'll see you later than" he kissed the top of your hand and left.

Time Skip
You, Gideon and Pacifica took your seats waiting for the show to start.

The lights came on and sure enough Dipper and Mable Gleeful walked out they had there basic magic show with some new things thrown in.

At the end of their show they asked for a volunteer. Dipper's icey blue eyes landed on you.

"Young lady if I could tell I would guess your name is y/n yes? please do join us on stage"

Everyone gasped as if he had just used telepathy to figure out your name.

"Please welcome our volunteer" Dipper had on a big smile. As Mabel brought you up to the box. "And for the last act of the night we will have our volunteer step into the box.

Dipper guided you into the box on closed the curren hidding you from view. You felt someone pull you into a secret compartment with there hand over your mouth.

"It's just me Dipper Gleeful" he lowered his hand. You saw a glow from his amulet. "I need you to forget this ever happened" he said.

You chuckled a little "You really think that will work? Don't worry I wolnt tell anyone"

He growls "you better not little girl" The curten opened revealing you and Dipper inside. The crowed went wild.

After the show you went you separate way with Gidein and Pacifica. And then you felt something hit the back of your head and you passed out.

Preasent time

So yeay now Im suck in a chair with a blue glowing knife at my throat. Thank you so much mom and dad.

A/N:Hello wonderful reader. Please vote and if you want to be brave  fallow me. Until next time.