Who are you

"Who are you?" Dipper growl the knife was pressed agenst your throat with a little more force.

"y/n l/n I just moved here" you said as if it were any other day.

The twins eyes widen a bit. You almost could laugh at there reaction truly. The knife was lifted off your throat.

"Why would a l/n be here and not in there lavish home. What are you doing in a place like Gravity Falls?" Mabel asked her voice sounded shocked but there was a slight growl behind it.

"If you must know my loving parents shiped me off here to be out of their hair. To them im just a pest they dont need until they die" You had a slight smirk on your face "Now if you would be so kind as to tell me what I am doing in this chair"

"You are a thret to us the mind wipe didn't work. We want to know why that is" Mabel asked with a growl.

You untied your hands "I dont know . . ." you jumped at Dipper's throat. Pinning him to the ground with a knife at his throat ". . . I do know that I hate dam show girls dam play boys and dam deamons . . ."

Their eyes widened in shock but quickly fade as it changed to a smirk. You were fliped on your back with Dipper sitting on you.

"oof get off me your heavy stupid Gleeful" you tryed to push him off of you but then he held a knife at your throat.

"One stay still like a good little girl and stay still two dont call me heavy." he smirked.

"M-Master p-please s-st-stop don't hurt h-her" A boy appeared it startled you.

"Will! Who is she?!" he sounded out raged the boy flinched.

"S-she's a-a C-cipher . . . w-well sort of . . . s-she's half" he said studering and shaking.

"A half cipher what do you mean a half cipher!" the knife dug into your throat just enough for you to bleed but the blood was blue.

You screamed the knife shattered and Dipper was throne agenst a wall. Thing were coming together.

"Your Will! Will Cipher! Bill told me to say hello to you now i understand why your a demon just like Bill!" you felt dizzy and your legs gave out. You fell into Dipper's arm and blacked out.

Odd I feel safe some how.

'Yeah kid it's just the start' Bill's voice echoed in your throbbing head.

A/N: hello like and comment any ideas for the book thank you for reading