day ↻

The next day, was literally just a full day of cleaning and doing housework, which was really different to Miseo, so she was quite fascinated. She's never been out of her cage for so long, let alone she's never been out of that hell they call a basement. She smiled to herself, liking this new way of living.

"Miseo!" She whipped her head to direction of the voice, only to see Chenle and Jisung by the TV, waving at her. "Come play with us!" Chenle exclaimed, patting the seat in between them. She stopped what she was doing and went over to them, to fulfill their request.

"What're you guys playing?" She asked, sitting in between as she stared at the TV screen with furrowed eyebrows.

"Wow, that's like the first time we've heard your voice." Chenle piped, staring at her with a wide grin and widened eyes. "It's way prettier than I thought." He added, looking over at the TV screen too, still not answering her question though. Jisung noticed and spoke up.

"We're playing Mario kart. One of the stupidest yet addicting video games in the world." Jisung answered, handing her a controlling. She grabbed it and stared at it with fascinated eyes.

"It looks fun, but how do I play?" She asked, touching some buttons on the controller, making the screen change.

"I don't know how to explain, but just analyze the controller and game, and maybe that little chip of yours will connect the dots." Jisung said quite coldly, even though he didn't mean to.

Miseo was in a panic since she doesn't really live off a chip or programming and shit, she actually had a human brain. She gulped, looking down at the controller and just winging the situation. In the end, she ended up beating both of their asses at each race, getting 1st place every round.

"How the fuck? I'm the king of Mario kart!" Chenle exclaimed in frustration, clearly upset and confused how Miseo won against him and Jisung.

"She probably used her robot shit with the TV." Jisung seemed to be in shock as well, since he was agreeing with Chenle and didn't like the thought of a girl beating him at a game.

"Nevermind, Miseo. I don't want you to play with us anymore." Chenle sulked while frowning madly, leaning into the couch more. Miseo had no reaction and just stood up, about to go back to cleaning, but someone else started shouting her name.

"MISEO!! I NEED YOU TO WASH MY WHITE HOODIE!!"

"Miseo, we'll be right back, just keep the place clean while we're gone, yeah?" Mark said before closing the door behind him and the guys. Miseo basically had the whole place to herself, she could go through their rooms and learn more about them to gain their trust.

She was a bit hesitant, but walked into the hallway where each one of their bedrooms were. First door to her right, was Donghyuck's room, and immediately it was filed with bright colors and Super Junior posters. She chuckled to herself, looking around for something to clean, but seeing as the room was already pretty clean, she was about to leave.

But, right there, behind the closed door was a picture of them when they must've been younger. It was all seven of them sitting down with their legs crossed, in front of a mansion looking house, Miseo started wondering why they moved away from such an awesome life. They all had their arms around each other, but with blank expressions. She finally noticed the man and lady behind them with widely creepy grins on their faces.

"Ew," she commented, glaring at the two adults in the picture weirdly. What could've happened that made them like this though? They look fine here, like a normal foster family or something, but something must've happened to make them the way they are now. She stared at the photo intensely, studying every inch of it.

Soon, she could only find the date 2008 on the back of the frame, and moved onto the room across, Jisung's. Usually from a maknae, you'd expect all cute stuff, but like everything in there was all dark and totally the opposite of what she was expecting. His room was quite dirty, so she couldn't help but clean up a little, She for some reason kept finding candy wrappers.

After cleaning up his room a little, not enough for him to notice though, she found some tapes of Taemin's dancing, does Jisung like to dance or something? She shrugged, moving onto the next room, Chenle's. Inside, it seemed normal, except for the fact that almost every photo in here was of him and his accomplishments. But, one of the photos caught her attention.

It was Chenle hugging and kissing a dolphin by water, that wasn't the thing though. It was the dolphin, it's eyes were glowing a light shade of purple, also there were many dolphins swimming towards them in the back. I mean his laugh did kind of remind her of a dolphin, but she hasn't really thought about that until now. And wasn't his spirit animal a dolphin? What exactly did spirit animals mean then?

She moved onto Marks room, only to see a normal looking room, it kind of looked so boring to her that she was contemplating weather to just skip it or not. In the end, she went inside anyways, looking for anything that could help her get to know them more.

On his desk there lied notebook paper with some kind of lyrics she'd never heard before, mostly because she has't heard a song ever since she was little. But, she had a feeling he wrote them himself, and smiled, taking a piece of paper in her hands to take a closer look.

"The image we show is not the real thing Yeah"

"Don't mistake your lost eyes, I crave for the better world, Speak with sympathy in your voice"

"Change your ways"

Miseo found the lyrics intriguing and worth turning into a song, she wondered why Mark chose being a criminal than starting a career or something. He would've been very successful. She put the paper with lyrics on it back onto his desk and went to Jaemin's room.

Jaemin's room was full of hoodies, literally this boy had hoodies for days, why is he always wearing his damn white one everytime? She also noticed posters of girls in a few places in the room, he was basically just had a regular teenage boy's bedroom.

She saw an old picture on his nightstand of him and Jeno when they were young like 10, they were by a lake holding a fish together with smiles plastered on their cute little faces. She smiled at the sight, setting the photo back down, but then she noticed something on Jeno's neck.

It looked like a tattoo. She didn't waste anytime, going straight to Jeno's room to find out more about it. His room was quiet casual as well, but there were many spray painted X's around the room, and not to mention many hoodies scattered around the room. Searching around the room anxiously, she finally found an old photo of him, a perfect one giving her what she was looking for.

It was Jeno cuddling close with a dog or husky. But thinking about the information she already has about him, she realized it must've been a wolf, since his spirit animal was a wolf. His head was leaning onto it, showing his pretty eye smile, that was so fuckboy worthy, but it was also a perfect view of the tattoo near his neck.

It looked like a diamond or star, but Miseo didn't see how that would connect to the stuff she already knows. Or maybe it meant something she didn't know. She was more intrigued than ever, they have a past that no one knows about. She needed to know more though, so she quickly ran to Renjun's room that had this weird aura when she entered it.

"It's so strange in here," she commented, rubbing her arms to warm them up. She immediately went to his small desk, to see little drawings of (moomin), a smile crept on her lips. Everyone always has a soft side. Looking through more of the drawings, the pictures changed, from moomin, to an actual girl.

Her features were really pretty, and did for sure kind of remind her of herself, but that wasn't the thought that took up Miseo's mind. She was wondering if this girl had anything to do with why they changed or why Renjun doesn't like girls anymore.