02

tw: switch tom, switch reader, mostly sub tom, fluffy smut, no protection, sex in front of a dog

a/n - i feel like i forgot about this book but im focused on school and summer homework so... and as an apology for not updating ill give u two updates this week and one for my camp camp book :)

word count - 1075

~•dog shelter•~

tom recently told you he was getting a dog. so what did you do, naturally? freak out and go with him to get the dog.

he said he wanted it to be a girl, and any breed is fine. you thought it was nice that he would rather adopt than buy.

"this is a puppy thats been through a lot. i think she would be the perfect match for you two," the shelter worker brought out a blue gray colored STAFFY (literally i get it bro), with a patch of white fur on her belly.

"shes adorable, tom! look at that face!" her dark eyes look into yours, saying 'please adopt me! im adorable in every shape or form!'

"does she already have a name?" tom asked. the shelter lady spoke.

"no, she doesnt as of now. she responds to anything that ends in an 'uh' sound, which sort of hints to what her name could have been before she came here. the original owner didnt mention anything of her name," tom and i thought for a bit.

"tessa?" the puppy's ears perked as she looked at tom with glossy eyes and he smiled.

"what a nice name! shes already in love with you," the worker joked. tessas tail wagged harshly, pounding against the workers' torso with her puppy strength.

"may i take her for a little?" tom held out his arms. the lady gave him tessa, and she smothered him with kisses.

"look at her, tom! shes so adorable," you smiled, petting her head gently.

"i think ill take her. i cant possibly say no," tom grinned. tessa seemed to understand this, and freaked out in the best way possible. she was whining and whimpering, small barks coming from her mouth.

the worker beamed. "thats great of you! she will be the perfect addition to your little family. you just have to sign some papers and she will be yours."

i smiled, and asked tom if i could hold tessa. he handed her over to me, and she was a very heavy puppy indeed. tom followed the woman, and i followed a man that said that i could get the basic supplies from him to care for a dog.

~•car ride•~

i sat with tessa in the back seat as tom drove. tessa kept whining and whimpering happily, trying to jump into the front and lick toms face. i had to hold her back, which was difficult as hell.

"im just so glad we made this decision. we get to see her grow!" i smile. tom nods at me in the rear view mirror.

"it was all your idea. thank yourself, sweetheart."

~•settle in•~

tom and i set up tessas cage in the living room. a few toys were scattered around the house, and we placed her food and water bowls next to the dining table. i sigh.

"finally. now, can i ask you a favor, tommy?" i wrapped my arms around his neck, placing my nose into the crook of his neck. i felt him shiver.

"mhm, an-anything," he muttered. i smiled.

"i want us to have our own time," i led him to the couch, where he sat and i straddled his lap. tessa was still in her cage, chewing on a toy.

tom carefully placed his hands on my hips, as our lips connected.

~•our own time•~

i was pushed to lay down on the couch, as the two of us made out. toms hands went down to my ass, and he squeezed. i moaned a bit into his mouth as the kiss became deeper, intense and intimate.

"mmm... can i be in charge this time?" i asked quietly. tom nodded, burying his nose in the crook of my neck.

carefully switching to the top so that we dont fall, i placed my hands on his face as i noticed tiny freckles barely visable to the naked eye just below his eyes. adding onto the adorable feature, was a pink flush across his face.

admiring him was my favorite thing to do. whether it be simply looking up pictures of him when he was gone, or going on a date and not eating the entire time because i was looking at him and all his beauty. hes perfect.

"you look amazing," tom says just above a whisper. his eyes close and he smiles.

"you do too," i sit on his lap in this laying position he was in, and i began to grind against his growing excitement.

"a-ah.." tom stutters a moan. i could feel my heart beating faster and faster the more i look at him, he really is a handsome man.

i pull off my shirt and unbuckle my bra. tom places his hands on my breasts, softly kneading them as i put my hair up into a messy bun (if u got short hair just say u ruffled it up a lil).

i leaned down a bit and nibbled at his neck, my hip movements becoming rougher.

"j-jesus," tom shivers, and i stop.

"should i skip foreplay this time?" i ask. tom nods aggresively.

pulling off my shorts and underwear along with his boxers (he walks around the house with them its a thing he does ok), i position him at my dripping entrance.

he holds my waist, but i remove his hands - wanting to feel like im in control. i push myself down and huff at the feeling. i could never get used to his size.

"f-fuhhh..." tom searches around for something to grab. i hold his hands, pulling and pushing myself up and down.

"tom-m..." i moan out his name, going slack as he begins to thrust with my movements.

"you w-want me to ta-ake over..?" tom asks, groaning while i moan a yes.

i look over and see tessa sleeping, and i smile. tom pulls me into his grasp, thrusting harder and faster.

both of our sweating bodies hold one another and we release at the same time.

"w-wow," i smile.

then i realize he didnt wear a condom.