03

tw: tom borrows ur brothers clothes, sort of a supernatural au?, A N G E R Y sex

a/n - sorry for the late update. i worked so fucking hard on this and it didnt save so this is my second time writing it. i apologize.

word count -  1153

~•morning, july 13 2018, 8:52AM•~

i wake up in my rather big bed, feeling around, basically stretching. thats when i feel another body on my bed.

my eyes shot open immediately, looking to my left side. theres... a naked man in my bed.

what did i do last night?

my room looked rather neat, not like any parties happened.

my mom isnt running inside to come yell at me.

... so this man either appeared in my bed or snuck inside, which wouldnt make any sense because there was no sign of any window tampering. unless he was good at hiding it...

i stared at his face for a while. he looked like he was taken care of, not like a homeless man. i looked underneath the covers and sure enough, he had nothing on.

carefully getting out of my bed, i fixed up the covers a little and left the room.

i heard the faint sound of some video-game shooting coming from my older brother's room. i knocked on his door and i heard the sound stop, instead it was replaced with his voice saying: "come in!"

i was flustered a bit to say the least. how was i going to ask my brother this question?

"i need... can i borrow your clothes?"

~•9:04AM•~

my brother and i stood in the doorway of my room, watching the man sleep peacefully.

"are you sure you didnt invite him here or something?" he asks.

"ive never seen him at school before. he looks like hes about a year older than me, which means hes not in highschool anymore. i dont recognize him what-so-ever," i told him.

the man began to stir a bit, which made my brother and i look back at him cautiously.

his eyes opened slowly. "y/n?"

my eyes widened. how the fuck...

"who are you? how do you know my name?" i yell out to him. he seemed confused himself.

"y/n, what happened? its me, tom. your boyfriend," he tried to get up.

"DONT EVEN- dont get up," my face turned red. "put this on, you have got some explaining to do."

~•9:13AM•~

the three of us sat at the dinner table, my brother and i staring at the supposed "tom."

"i dont know what explaining i have to do. this must be some kind of prank," tom spoke.

"no, its not. i have no fucking idea who you are but you apparently know who i am. explain," i crossed my arms.

"oh no, i-i- shit," the man was panicking. he got up and ran upstairs toward my bedroom.

my brother and i chased after him, watching as he paced around, muttering to himself.

"fuck, this wasnt supposed to happen," he sat on the foot of my bed. "dont freak out, but im not from here."

"well, no shit," b/n snickered.

"no, i mean im not from here."

~•10:02AM•~

"... so youre saying, youre a scientist from another dimension who was experimenting with other-dimension me and ended up here. thats the most retarted excuse ive ever heard," i doubted.

"please, please believe me. i would never break into a house, and plus, how else would i know your names? and basically everything else about you?" tom said.

"whats my mothers name?"

"m/n."

"how many pets have i had in my entire life?"

"6."

"what year was i declared cake princess?"

"what the fuck."

"holy shit," b/n whispered, releasing the tension in his arms. "no one has ever guessed the last one. there was never an answer... y/n, i think hes telling the truth."

"seriously, b/n?! youre going to side with the guy who appeared in my bed NAKED?? fuck this, im calling the police."

"no, please! ill try to get back as soon as i can," tom pleaded. b/n guiltily nodded in agreement.

i sighed. "fine."

~•evening, 5:07PM•~

i still havent warmed up to this guy. my mom would be home at around 11 tonight and if hes not gone by then, id be screwed.

"todaaaay, sir holland," i said, annoyed. "hurry up with your stupid little machine and leave."

"dont call it stupid, at least its getting me away from you," he said, tweaking on the last bits of his 'creation.'

"excuse me?" i uncross my arms, getting up from the foot of my bed and in front of tom.

"yes, i said it. do you have a problem with that?" he fixed his posture to face me.

"of course i do. your tone is so fucking annoying," i got closer.

"and youre so fucking attractive," he placed his hands on my cheeks.

"youre cheating on me," i say jokingly, yet still irritated.

"not if i tell when i get back," his lips collide with mine and we have a pretty intense makeout session.

we began to remove our clothes. well, not his, my brothers. is that weird to say? its pretty fucking weird.

i end up underneath his body on my bed and he started to kiss my jaw.

"your tits in this dimension are very small," he whispers.

"flattering. i bet your dick is tiny when its hard," i snicker.

"fuck you," he glares.

"isnt that what youre doing?"

he was quick to remove my underwear and the boxers he was wearing.

"be ready to experience the biggest dick youve ever felt," he smirked.

"more like smallest, but whatever, lets go with that," i grinned. i should have been ready because he fucking was. that shit hurt.

"what the fuck..." i tensed. he chuckled.

"well, you were being a little shit, so i shut you up," his thrusts started quickly, and i gripped the sheets underneath me, admiring the feeling.

that feeling- you know, when you see somwone you really like and your stomach feels bloated. that feeling, just repeatedly and in your lower half over and over and over and it wont stop.

"h-hoh my go-od," i moan out, tom began to hit my cervix. that must mean he has a big dick after all. fuck.

thrusting faster, i heard our skin slapping and my wetness combined. its gross, i know. tom groaned a bit, too.

"fuck," he whispered.

i cum first, and not far along does he cum too. does that make sense?

"h-hh," i close my legs around his waist as he thrusts a few more times before he removes himself.

"id best be going. here are your brothers clothes. love ya," and sure enough, he was gone.

"well shit." i sighed.

and then i woke up.