Gaining superpowers doesn't mean you know how to use them...

Alec's POV:
The next morning, I woke up and got ready. I just took something in my closet and put it in my back. I wasn't really ready to deal with the whole Institute and Lydia, but the mundanes needed me. No time for my little drama. I walked down the stairs only to see the Institute half empty. What is happening?
Me-Hello? 
R-What!
Me-Raphael, this isn't your home. And it isn't your home either Simon.
I say as I see Simon behind Raphael. What are the both doing here? I look outside only to see that it was sunny. They can't leave or they'll burn to dead, I kinda want them too. But I know Kassie won't forgive me.
Me-Why didn't you leave after the wedding?
S-Because Clary needed me and Raphael was with his girlfriend.
He immediately put his hand in his mouth to make himself shut up. He new he said to much and Raphael looked at him like he was going to kill him.
But Simon did tickle my curiosity.
Me-What girlfriend??
R-Nothi....
S-He's dating Kassie, you didn't know?
I looked at Raphael.
Me-WhAt?!!
R-He's lying. I'm not dating Kassie.
Me-You better not get around my baby.
R-You're going to break her.
S-Okay Raph. We're just gonna sleep. Maybe Kassie will pass us her bed?!
R-Sure.

Kassie's POV:
Where does these powers come from? I don't remember my dad having powers , maybe my mom. I don't know. I need to tell Jace. So I put one of my favourite white dress with my gold high heels and I put my hair in a bun. It feels good to have brown hair and not bubblegum hair. So I go knock on Jace's door.
Me-Jace I need to show you something.
J-What is it?
He opens the door and I am see one of his rune is bright shining.
Me-I guess you discovered your powers also.
J-How did you...what do you have?
Me-I....
At the same time, I see a sort of aura around Jace. His was aura was red with a hint I brown and yellow. It meant that he was angry, scared but that he couldn't control his feeling and emotions.
J-Kassie you okay?
Me-Umm...ya sorry. Just I can see your aura...plus I can...I'll just show you.
I snap my fingers and Clary appears in Jace's room.
Cl-Woah!!! What am I doing here? I was with Luke and now I'm here...
Me-Clary you're fine. I'll snap you back.
And I snap my finger and send her back to Luke.
J-Wow! Mine is when I need a special rune without using my steele, it activates itself.
Me-That's amazing.
J-Clary can draw new runes.
Me-So I heard. That's amazing, we can stop Valentine and find out who our mom is.
J-Ya, I'll send a fire message to Magnus day we need him.
Me-I wonder what we can do else....

To be continued......