Everytime I try to move on, you're right there...

Raphael's POV:
She entered the Hotel with tears rolling down her cheeks. I tried to be funny and said:
Me-You really have to stop barging in here.
And she just started bawling her eyes out. I new it was because of that dick Alec. I opened my arms and let her hug me as tight as she needed. She grabbed my shirt and cried like she never cried before. She was destroyed, her heart was probably in million of pieces. And who's the one that's going to piece her back together??....ME! I made a couple of vampires get in and bring her a bed with everything she needs. When they brought her bed, I gently got in the bed, with her still in my arms. She wrapped her leg around my waist and closed her eyes. She fell asleep in my arms just like before. It breaks my heart to know that someone broke hers.

The next day....

Kassie's POV:

I genuinely wanted to kill myself. Instead I call my friend Dean. Dean was a mundane, with the Sight. He used that to his advantage with his brother Sam. They fight the supernatural and help the other mundanes. They don't need runes to be strong or be invisible, they have potions and they have an angel, Castiel. When I finished tipping his number, Raphael walked in. He grabbed my phone and threw it under my bed.
Me-Hey!!! What was that for?
R-I know you don't fell good. But calling Dean and asking for his help isn't the best idea.
Me-He's my friend Raph.
R-I can't anymore I have to do this....
I didn't know what he meant, but he kissed my lips. He kissed me softly and then with determination like he was never gonna let go of me. When he tear apart. He sat on my bed while I was already up. So I grab his face and kiss him back.

We kissed over and over again

We kissed over and over again. At the end we were both laying down on my bed. I had his shirt in and he was half naked. Then the doorbell rang. He quickly got dressed and i followed him wondering who could it be. It's that moment when Alec walked in. He saw me with Raphael's shirt and Raphael's blouse half bottoned. He lost it. So he punched Raphael and left.

A-How could you?!! Me-Leave!!!! And I snap my fingers making him appear in the Institute, at least I think

A-How could you?!!
Me-Leave!!!!
And I snap my fingers making him appear in the Institute, at least I think. I run up to Raphael.
Me-Omg Raphi. Are you okay?
R-I....

To be continued......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following chapters will ONLY be from Kassie's POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~