Anime Pickup Lines (kinda I guess)

Yes anime pickup lines kinda. And I will update this constantly so continue reading this chapter. Lets go!

Tsukkishima Kei- "You are the wall that blocks me from liking anyone else besides you." (Hmm Yamaguchi...)

Happy- " The only other thing that I love besides fish is you." (P.S Happy, use this, Carla will love you)

Kageyama Tobio- " I am the king of the court and you are the queen of my life." (So cheesy >.<)(Your queen of your life is also the queen of the court okay Kageyama! P.S its Hinata)

Haru- " Water isnt the only thing that I love being in."
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yato- " I rather be with you than be a god." (Yato x Hiyori vibes)

Lucy Heartfilia- " Are you a celestial wizard because you have that zodiac key to my heart." (I've heard so many of these so I changed it up to make it my own)

Anime Otaku- "I love you more than anime and that means a lot." *shows them their huge anime collection* *Anime is everywhere you see this person* (if they reject you then screw them)

Midorya Izuku- " I rather break all of my bones than lose you." (But then you will have no bones to lose for me)

Uraraka- "My heart floats towards you everytime I see you." (Come to me you lovely floating heart)

Kenma- "I love you more than my video games." *says this while playing video games*(This is legit true for Kenma)

Rin Okumura- "You light my flames faster than any other demon can." (I feel like that is more of a threat to stay back more than a pickup line)

Ushijima- " You should have gone to Shiratorizawa so I could love you. Also because you are one of the best volleyball players on any team that I've seen."

That all for now and remember I will update this more than normal cuz I can have more pickup lines later. My fave one is hands down that Haru one. Lol the lenny face! Also these are all of my pickup lines that I made, so I didn't copy off of any, and if there is another pickup line like one of mine, then that is by accident because I made these up by myself. Byeee!