Bonus Chapters of Titanium

Hi, everybody! :)   

How is everyone? I hope you're all okay. :) I know that most of you are wondering what this note is all about, so I wouldn't blabber on any longer...

We, as in @love_1D_07 & @Jammy0777 or @1D_gruple in general, decided that Life Before the Lads will be taken down. :( BUT! DON'T YOU FRET!

We also decided that we will make a story wherein we will put Bonus Chapters of Titanium! :) We will add the chapter we've written in LBTL in there as well, so if wouldn't take too much of your time, please check it out.

We do have to say that we wouldn't update so much either since our school year just started and we're adjusting to balancing and managing our time well.

Anyway, we'd like to thank everyone who voted, commented, and supported this story! We are so thankful to be able to reach 23+ thousand reads! :) We wouldn't be able to reach that many reads without you so THANK YOU! WE LOVE SO MUCH! :)

Another thing! Is anyone willing to make us a trailer? If you do, please contact me (@love_1D_07) in my kik which has the username love_1D_07 too. Thank you! :)

Here's a list of what we plan to write in the Bonus Chapters of Titanium:

- Introduction, Prologue, and Chapter One of LBTL

- The Letter (The letter that MJ left along with the CD before she left for her operation)

- Death Threats (This will show how MJ handled the death threats and kept it from the lads)

- Chemotherapy (This will show how she acts whenever she has her chemo)

- Les Miserablés (The musical she took part in)

If you have anything you would want to see in that book, please comment. :) THANK YOU!

And lastly, please read our book Don't Forget Where You Belong. It is a fan fiction a well, and it would really mean a lot to us if you would check it out.

THANK YOU ONCE MORE! WE LOVE YOU ALL! GOD BLESS! :)

and

To God Be The Glory!