Kiss and Make Up

~Levi's POV~

I sigh, rubbing my tummy as the child inside of me kicked. I still couldn't believe that Eren would do such a thing to me. Especially after all we've been through together. Not even two years into our marriage! Was he really that tired of me? I rest a hand on my back, groaning in pain.

"Oi, calm down in there... you're hurtin' me." I groan, tapping my stomach lightly. A knock sounded at the door and Hanji walked in.

"Hey... how're you doing?" She asks, rubbing my back gently. I shrug.

"About the same..." I whisper, sighing.

"Are you up for a conversation? I brought someone..."

"If it's Eren I'm gonna shoot myself." I say, sighing.

"Levi, you need to talk this over! You're not eating, you're not even paying attention to your children! Levi, you need to get through this with Eren, otherwise the child you are carrying might very well end up stillborn and I don't want to see you go through that again! Please..." Hanji begs, looking me in the eyes. I look away, wiping my eyes.

"Then what the fuck are you waiting for? Let him in..." I whisper, sniffling.

"And Hanji?" I whisper, looking at her again.

"Yes Levi?"

"Don't ever talk to me like that again!" I seeth, glaring at her. She nods and lets Eren in, walking out. Eren sits next to me and sighs.

"Levi, baby... rather than talking about it, would you rather that we just go somewhere? I think you'd rather enjoy where I have in mind... If you don't mind..."

"Okay..." I whisper, sighing softly, going to wheel myself out the door. Eren stood and grabbed the handles of my wheelchair, wheeling me to the car and helping me in. I rub my tummy as Eren started the car. He looked over at me.

"C-can I feel?" He whispers. I bite my lip and nod. Eren sets his hand on my tummy.

"They're rather active, aren't they?" I nod. He smiles and kisses my tummy.

"Hey, sweety, can you please calm down for your momma? He's going through a lot right now and needs some calm and quiet." Eren whispers, rubbing the spots where the baby most avidly kicked. The baby calmed down and Eren buckled in, driving off. I sigh and look out the window.

"Th-thank you..." I whisper, rubbing my belly.

"You're welcome." He says, keeping his gaze on the road. I smile, remembering my last pregnancy.

"You've always been able to soothe the children I carry..." I whisper, trying to start a conversation.

"Mhmn." Eren humms. The car goes silent again and I rub my tummy. Eren pulls into the parking lot of the park that I love and I smile softly.

"Levi, have I ever told you that your smile is beautiful?" He asks, smiling.

"Only about a dozen or so million times." I giggle, looking at him.

"Eren... I'm sorry I overreacted... I-I--" He cut me off.

"Shh. You don't need to explain yourself baby, I do." He whispers.

"Levi... I'm so sorry about what I did... it was a one-time thing... I-I don't know why I did it... I-I just... did it... I missed having you around at work I guess and.. she came around, she looked so much like you... I'm so so sooo sorry baby..." He says, crying. I gasp, this was the first time I had seen him cry so much in front of me.

"I-It's okay Eren... d-don't cry, please... because I'm moody a-and if you cry, I-I'll cry too..." I whisper, hugging him as best I could. Eren stopped crying and took a deep breath.

"I love you so much Levi... Please don't ever forget that." He whispers, rubbing my tummy. I nod.

"I love you too Eren... I love you too." I whisper, kissing his head.

"Let's go enjoy a picnic, okay baby?" asks Eren.

"Sounds lovely." I whisper. Eren gets out and carries me to the picnic spot he chose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that? I know I haven't written to this book in forever so I decided to do it today. Better late than never, Right?

Luv,
Erin Jaeger