Info

*Edited*

Hello, this is not the first chapter of this story but it's like the information for you. I thought that you might want to know, I did look all of this on the internet tbh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be smut, but it might not be that good.

Jungkook is going to be top and Taehyung is going to be bottom.

This is Taehyung in his wolf form, he has white fur and blue eyes:

Taehyung's human form, he still have blue eyes:

Taehyung is a male omega. 

Jungkook wolf form:

Jungkook human form:

Jungkook is an alpha (true blood)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a̲̅l̲̅p̲̅h̲̅a̲̅s̲̅

Alphas are very dominant and they are above everyone except for true bloods. Alphas have a scent that let the other wolves know they are an alpha. They have more of a chance of getting another wolf pregnant then an omega or a beta. Alphas can scent an omega and know when the omega is in heat, when an alpha scent an omega in heat, the alpha can go into a rut. An omega in heat turns on the alpha. Female alphas can't really get pregnant but If they do with another alpha, they will have a pup that's a true blood. Female alphas can impregnate other females. Alphas have a thing called 'alpha voice', it's a demanding tone behind what they say and it basically forces omegas to submit, unless they are very strong willed omega and sometimes can resist.

t̲̅r̲̅u̲̅e̲̅ b̲̅l̲̅o̲̅o̲̅d̲̅s̲̅

True blood is when two alphas have a pup. True bloods are the strongest wolves in the pack. They are the same with alpha just stronger.

r̲̅u̲̅t̲̅s̲̅

Only in alphas and are similar to heats in terms of how it makes the alpha feel. Alphas can go into a rut once every three months but when they are with an omega in heat, they become aroused and go into a rut, which is essentially (essentially- absolutely necessary; indispensable) an unquenchable (to slake, satisfy or alley, thirst, desires, passionate) need to stick their dick in the omega at hand.

b̲̅e̲̅t̲̅a̲̅s̲̅

Betas are like the normal ones in the pack, males are males, no knots (alphas have this, a knot is a swelling at the base of the penis or within the clitoris that locks the penis or clitoris inside of the vagina or cloaca during and after orgasm, to increase chances of conception. Alphas do not always knot, except when with an omega in heat when rut compels them. Knotting sessions can last anywhere from 15 minutes to, in extreme cases, an hour, though they average at 30 minutes.) and females are females. Beats are not affected very much by pheromones, they can smell when an omega is in heat but it doesn't affect them as much as alphas. Betas are considered in society to be the sane ones that get shit done. They're submissive mostly and not territorial.

o̲̅m̲̅e̲̅g̲̅a̲̅s̲̅

All omegas can get pregnant, they are the weakest wolves in the pack, so the other wolves in the pack are protective over them. They are also submissive. When they are pregnant, alphas are very protective of them, omegas will become self isolated and become very hostile towards everyone but close family and their mate. If it's someone they don't know they will sometimes attack but if their mate is near, they will cling to and hide behind them, snarling at the potential. Pregnancy lasts closely to 40 weeks. When outside of heat it is rare that they will become pregnant but in heat, mated with an alpha, a 100 percent chance they will become pregnant. Male omegas can get pregnant from alpha or true blood males.

̲e̲̅a̲̅t̲̅s̲̅

Only omegas can have heat. When in heat, they will give off an amazing scent that attracts the alphas. It will let the alpha immediately know that the omega is in heat and will usually make them horny. Heats are random but most omegas tracks them, heat are painful but possibly to do alone, omegas don't have to have sex during heat but it is hard to resist and the others to resist the omega. A heat can last for a few hours or a week depending on the fertility (fertility- able to produce young) of the omega. The more the fertility, the longer and more intense their heats are. Female heats last longer than the male omegas (once a month or rare as once a year).

m̲̅a̲̅t̲̅e̲̅s̲̅

Mates are for life and after 18 they can go and find their mate, some can start sooner or later. A wolf will know that the wolf is their mate the instant they set eyes on them and will catch the one of a kind scent of their mate and their wolf goes crazy, some even before knowing who their mate is, will notice their wolf acting up and won't know why. When they touch, they feel electricity between them.

t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅ m̲̅a̲̅r̲̅k̲̅

The two mates mark each other and other wolves will know that the wolf is taken. The mark is done by biting their neck, which leaves a mark there forever, both mates have to mark for the bond to be complete or the bitten will reject the mark and it will disappear. After marking, they are more drawn to each other and it makes it harder to resist one another. This also helps with an omegas heat go down when around others that aren't their mate.

s̲̅e̲̅a̲̅l̲̅i̲̅n̲̅g̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅ b̲̅o̲̅n̲̅d̲̅

Sealing the bind between the mates is done by mating (sex). After that, it is impossible for them to live apart no matter what. Now the bond is sealed.

s̲̅t̲̅e̲̅a̲̅l̲̅i̲̅n̲̅g̲̅

Another wolf, not their mate, bites on the mark and then mates with the wolf right after.

d̲̅e̲̅a̲̅t̲̅h̲̅

When their mate dies, they go through a lot of pain and can never be the same again. A second chance can happen but it's kinda rare.