Chp Two. The Big Alpha

h̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅o̲̅ a̲̅g̲̅a̲̅i̲̅n̲̅, s̲̅o̲̅r̲̅r̲̅y̲̅ i̲̅t̲̅ t̲̅o̲̅o̲̅k̲̅ m̲̅e̲̅ l̲̅o̲̅n̲̅g̲̅ t̲̅o̲̅ u̲̅p̲̅d̲̅a̲̅t̲̅e̲̅, i̲̅ g̲̅o̲̅t̲̅ s̲̅i̲̅c̲̅k̲̅. t̲̅h̲̅i̲̅s̲̅ a̲̅ j̲̅u̲̅n̲̅g̲̅k̲̅o̲̅o̲̅k̲̅ p̲̅o̲̅i̲̅n̲̅t̲̅ o̲̅f̲̅ v̲̅i̲̅e̲̅w̲̅ c̲̅h̲̅a̲̅p̲̅t̲̅e̲̅r̲̅. w̲̅e̲̅l̲̅l̲̅ i̲̅ h̲̅o̲̅p̲̅e̲̅ y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅ e̲̅n̲̅j̲̅o̲̅y̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅i̲̅s̲̅ s̲̅t̲̅o̲̅r̲̅y̲̅.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook pov

"Jungkook, you have to get up its past noon already." said my friend. I share a place with one of my best friends and he had helped me a lot. 

I rolled over on my bed, "not now, Hyung" I mumble, next thing I knew my blanket was off, and water was dumped on y face. I sat up quickly and looked at my Hyung. "why did you do that Jin Hyung" I yelled. Well, that was a bad mistake I made. Jin Hyung is a beta but I feel like he's not a beta.

"Don't raise your voice at me, I don't care if you are an alpha-" Jin Hyung said before I interrupt him, "well I'm a Ture blood" I corrected and Jin Hyung just threw a towel at me, "Just get ready?" He said before he walked out of my room.

I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom I have in my bedroom, I then turn on the shower and got undressed and got in the shower. After the shower, I dried myself off and walked into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I found a white T-shirt and some dark jeans with holes. I put those on and my timberlines as well.

I walked downstairs to see a Jin cooking in the kitchen as Namjoon Hyung helps Jin out. Namjoon is an alpha. I went to the living room to see my other hyungs in there. "Hey, Jungkookie!" Jimin said as he hugs me and I rolled my eyes "hello, now let go of me" I said as I try to push him away, Jimin is beta as well as his mate, Yoongi.

Jimin let go of me and sat next to his mate, Yoongi, on the couch as I sat in a chair. "where is Hobi Hyung?" I asked and Yoongi looked at me "He was told to look after the pups" Yoongi explain and I nodded my head. 

"Food is done!" yelled Namjoon hyung and we all got up and walked to the kitchen, I love Jin's cooking, I take my seat as Jin and namjoon hyung, jins mate, set the food on the table. We all said thank you to the Namjin couple and we begin to dig in, the food was amazing.

After we all ate, we went outside to hunt or just play around. I was running as Jimin was chasing me from behind.

Since I was faster, I lost Jimin. I was now walking around being bored until an amazing scent hit me. I knew that was my mate.

I then see a beautiful white wolf running fast and there was another wolf behind that white wolf. The white wolf was my mate and I need to save them.

I followed them from afar so they won't know I'm following them. The white wolf went inside a small cave and the other wolf, that was chasing the white wolf, was walking closer to the white wolf.

Without thinking, I attacked the wolf. As I was fighting the wolf, the white wolf started to run and it made me happy and sad.

I had the wolf's neck in my mouth as Jin hyung came running to me. The wolf was dead by now.

"Why did you kill that wolf" Yelled Jin, my other hyungs came. "he was about to attack my mate" I growled and everyone looked shocked.

"wait, did you said you found your mate," asked Jimin and I nod. "yes, my mate was a white wolf and I couldn't tell if it was a beta, omega, or an alpha.  I don't know if it's a female or male" I explained.