Unanswered questions

As I entered the club, to my surprise, _____ was already sitting at our usual spot with a bright smile on her beautiful lips.
I gave her a smile in return as I approached her. She held out a glass of wine to me, and I gladly took it and sat down next to her.
"Hi Saeran"
"Where were you the other day?" I say and she gave me an apologetic smile.
"Sorry. Something popped up in my schedule"
"I see..."
Not wanting to press the topic further, she asked me about my day.

Much to my dislike, the night went by extremely fast, and here we are, again, walking down the same old path together.
When we got to the place where we would spilt, both of us stopped, not wanting to part yet.
After what felt like eternities of standing there in silence, she said, "well. I should go now. Goodnight Saeran"
...
Without thinking I reached out to grab her arm.
"Huh? Saeran?"
I pulled her so that her face is close to mine and without thinking, I whispered something I've been questioning myself for ages in her ears, "What makes you any different from those whores at the club?"
Her eyes widen as she tried to pull away, but I held onto her tighter.
"Why is it that I hang out with you? You're no different from all those other girls"
I wasn't sure whether I was asking her or myself, but I could see tears starting to form in her (e/c) eyes.
"What the hell are you talking about!" She yells as she pushed me away, and brought distance to us.
"Do you know those whores I hate? I'm saying that you're no different from them"
I could see her ball her fists as she began to shake.
"I-I thought we h-had s-omething. G-uess I was wrong." She says between sobs.
My eyes widen as I asked her, "what do you mean you thought we had something?"
"Never mind!" She yells as she made a run away from me.
I could have gone after her, but I didn't.
"Yes. Run. Run away from me"
I felt my heart aching as I put a hand to my chest.
What is this feeling?!
I smiled as I sat down on a nearby bench.
"Yes, What makes you any different, _____?"
...
"But... if you're no different from them, why do I have this feeling towards you?"
I knew for sure it wasn't a feeling of hatred like I felt towards those bitches, but a feeling of...
I wasn't exactly sure myself.
"Love?"

Sorry for the super short chapter guys. Have a good day.