Two

Gwen's POV

I pulled up into the parking lot of a cute little building. 

The sun was shining and honestly I could feel myself melting. Why must Orlando be so hot all the time?

My sisters and I walked into the building, immediately staring at the familiar interior upon entrance.

I go there a couple times a month. Mostly, when I feel like it and I rarely ever do, but everyone says it's good for me, so I do. I don't really enjoy it. I just don't want to let anyone down.

"Tanya, Avery, take care of each other, okay?" I said and they nodded, then started making their way to the waiting area.

I walked down a long corridor and found myself in front of a red door. The same red door I've been entering for the past four years.

I opened the door and immediately saw my psychiatrist, Mrs. Emerson, seated on her little stool, waiting for me patiently.

She's a middle aged woman. She's stick thin and her ash blonde hair was pinned neatly at the back of her head as usual.

"Gwen, it's good to see you. Are you okay?" she asked and I nodded. Then she motioned for me to lie down on the red leather couch, so I did.

"How are your nightmares? No improvements?" she asked and I shook my head. 

All these meetings go the exact same way. She asks me the exact same questions every single time, and I make it a point to shake my head at every single one of them. I never really speak. I only speak when I really have to. Like, when the question requires a full explanation instead of a yes or a no, or in my case, a nod or a shake of my head.

She asked me the same questions, gave me a few recommendations for pills that I should, but probably won't, take, and told me to have a good day when most likely it will be the exact opposite. At least when evening arrives.

I was about halfway to the door when she called my name and made me turn around.

"Actually, I have another patient, and he's experiencing the same thing you are... Maybe, you can try helping each other," she said and I just nodded my head. She knew very well that I wasn't interested, but she just kept on talking.

"I'll let you meet him next week," she added, but I was already out the door, not wanting anyone to help me anymore. She's been trying to help me for four years and I'm still a mess. What more can a boy my age do for me?

I was walking back to the waiting area where my siblings were, until I bumped into someone, making me fall over, but he didn't even flinch.

I looked up, irritation evident in my expression. Then, I saw a familiar blonde standing over me with a blank expression on his face.

"Watch where you're going," he said harshly, and I could feel my anger boiling inside of me, but I forced myself to remain calm and put on a fake smile.

"I'm sorry," I said through gritted teeth, but he wasn't even paying attention anymore. He stepped to the the side and continued walking down the corridor like nothing happened at all.

I just stayed there on the floor and looked at him in awe and utter annoyance. First he tells me to stop talking to him. Then, he bumps into me in the hallway and doesn't even bother to help me up.

I'm guessing he wasn't just acting out last night when I first saw him. He's probably a complete asshole in general.

I walked into the waiting room where I found Tanya and Avery flipping through some magazines, and right beside them were the boys from last night.