Before Breakfast

Draco woke up the next day to hear Hermione vomiting in their bathroom. He quickly slipped out of bed and went to join her, rubbing her back until she was done. Hermione looked up and said, "I quite honestly forgot how awful morning sickness is, but hopefully I'll only have to endure it for a few more weeks."
"Darling, think of the beautiful baby boy or girl that we'll have in about six months. The pregnancy will go with a flash, it did with Adi," replied Draco.

Because Hermione had only discovered her pregnancy the day before, she hadn't gone along to see the doctor yet to check how she was doing. She decided that, since it was early in the morning, she, Draco and Adi would have time to go to St. Mungo's, before they all had to go and meet her family for breakfast. She related this thought to Draco, and after he agreed, they quickly woke their sleeping beauty up, got her dressed and apparated to St. Mungo's.

When they got there there weren't many people around so they walked up to the desk.
Hermione coughed to get the receptionists attention and said, "Could we please get an appointment, the soonest one possible?"
"Yes of course ma'am, one of our Medi witches is actually free right at this moment, shall I take you through?"
"Yes please."

Draco, Hermione and Adi, who was cuddled up in Draco's arms, followed the receptionist through to a room. The door read:
Medi Witch: Dr. Parvati Patil
The receptionist knocked on the door and then led them in.

The receptionist left them, closing the door behind her. Parvati, who happened to be someone both Draco and Hermione knew from school, jumped up when she saw who'd come in, hugged both of them, then said, "It's so nice to see you both, and Adi's grown up so much since I last saw her. So to what do I owe this pleasure."
Draco squeezed Hermione's hand in comfort and she said, "Well, yesterday I took a pregnancy test and it was positive, I wonder if you could check on the baby."

Parvati clapped her hands together excitedly, she said, "Of course, if you'd just like to lie down there and roll up your shirt, I'll project up the baby." Hermione lay down and rolled up her shirt, then Parvati muttered, "Revelio".

A bubble appeared above Hermione's stomach and inside was a small baby. It was mostly quite blurred, but they could make out an outline. Draco looked at it with great admiration, but it was Adi who's reaction was the most amazing. Adi said, "Mama, Daddy, what's that?"
Draco replied, "Adi that's your baby brother or sister, it's in Mummy's tummy right now, but in a few months time, it will make it's appearance." Adi just looked and it in awe and squealed in excitement. Hermione smiled happily at Adi's reaction. Hermione herself was still getting over the shock of being pregnant, and it still amazed her how she could grow new life inside her. She just felt so absolutely content.

Parvati smiled at the happy family and said, "Well, I can find out for you now if you want, what gender the baby is going to be."
Hermione looked at Draco, and Draco nodded. She replied, "Yes please, we would like to know the gender."

When she was pregnant with Adi, Hermione and Draco hadn't found out the gender because they wanted it to be a surprise, but this time they thought it might be nice for Adi to know if she's going to have a little brother or a little sister.

Parvati spun around the bubble and announced, "Adi, you are going to have a little brother."
Adi, for the second time that day, squealed with excitement and jumped up and down. Draco came over to Hermione and kissed her in great happiness.

Then they looked at Parvati who was looking at the bubble with interest, she finally said, "Well Hermione and Draco, I didn't notice it before, but it looks like you are expecting twins, a boy and a girl."

Hermione and Draco both gasped in excitement, and Adi just looked at them in astonishment and confusion. She said, "Mama, your tummy isn't big enough for two babies, how will you fit them in."
Hermione just laughed and said, "Mama's tummy will expand and I will have a massive bump."
"Oh!" said Adi in amazement.

"Well Hermione," said Parvati, "everything looks great with your two babies, you look to be about 12 weeks along so you should be meeting your babies around December. Although on that note, twins tend to arrive earlier so you can probably expect them before that. If you could come back to see me in a months time we will check on your progress."

Hermione, Draco and Adi left St. Mungo's thanking Parvati profusely and then apparated back to their hotel.  They all just cuddled up on their big bed. Hermione couldn't keep her hand off her stomach, she was just amazed at the fact that she was carrying two lives within her.

After a while, Hermione remarked, "Well we'll have to think of a way to tell my parents that I'm pregnant again. We could tell them over breakfast."
Draco replied, "Somehow dear I think that our little girl here is going to tell them the news before we can even utter a word."

A/N: Thank you so much for 1k reads, it means a lot to me.

Thanks,

Cyanbluebear