Doce

"R-rape? Jimin, are you okay? I'm going to fucking kill him. Once I found out where he is, I'll fucking end him!" I shake my head playing with my fingers. "No, I just hurt my head when I fainted. It's a small bump. Nothing drastic." Jungkook cups my cheek. "Don't ever scare me like that. I thought...I thought you had d-" I cut him off. "Don't say it. I'm here. I'm safe and sound." I lean into him and peck his lips. He kisses me back. As we continue to kiss, the kiss becomes more passionate and heavy. I put my hands on Jungkook's chest as I lay back on the bed, him on top of me. He wraps his arms around my waist while I hold his face against mine.

There's a loud knock on the door and we part quickly. Jungkook gets off of me and sits back down on the sofa. I sit back up and wipe my mouth.

"Come in." I say clearly. A doctor, probably in his 30s comes inside with a clipboard in hand.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon, I see you're awake." I nod. "Yes, I woke up a few minutes ago."

"Very well, and you are..." He asks signaling to Jungkook. "I'm his husband." He says.

"Very well," He says taking a seat, "Mr. Jeon is perfectly fine. Just a small bump at the back of his head. It should go away soon. Just be careful." I nod. "When am I able to leave?" I ask impatient. I never liked hospitals. "Anytime. Your condition isn't critical at all so you can head home anytime." I nod in gratitude. "Thank you, doctor." The doctor nods before leaving the room.

"Should we go home?" Jungkook asks. I nod. "Yes."

●°●°☆●°●°☆●°●°☆●°●°☆●°●°☆●°●°

"Yoongi was arrested." I hear Jungkook say in the living room. "What?" I drop the plate in the sink and walk over to the living room hurriedly. I stop when I see TV with Yoongi's face all over it. I sit down next to Jungkook and listen to the woman on the TV.

"Today at 3 PM, CEO of Min Co. was arrested for rape attempt. He was caught by one of the employees trying to abuse of one of his other employees, Jeon Jimin, who's married to President of Jeon Corp., Jeon Jungkook. The victim, Jeon, was hurried to the hospital after fainting suddenly on the way to the police department. Neither, Jeon or Min, have made statements regarding the incident. Mr. Min has been put in jail until a trial date is set."

Jungkook shuts off the TV. "Once I see that asshole, I'll make sure he rots in hell. I promise." He holds me close. I hug him back but something itches at the back of my mind. What? I don't know. I get rid of my thoughts and lay down with Jungkook on the couch.

I hear the phone ring next to the lamp. Jungkook sits up and picks up the phone.

"Hello?" He says into the phone.

"Oh okay, I'll put him on the phone." I furrow my eyebrows. "Who is it?" I ask. "It's your father." Jungkook says handing over the phone, I take it and put the phone to my ear.

"Father?"

"Jimin, what the hell have you done?" He yells into my ear.

"What do you mean?" I say irritated.

"You're all over the news for fucks sake!" He continues to yell.

"You're yelling at me when I could've been raped and all you ask me is what the hell did I do? Does it look like I caused any of this shit?" I yell back.

"I'm your father. You do not raise your voice at me! Do you understand?" He yells.

"And do you understand that at this moment I could give zero shits?" I yell one last time and hang up.

I sigh in frustration. I can't believe him. Jungkook hugs me. "Your father doesn't understand you, does he?" I shake my head, "He never did. He was too selfish to ever do so."

I lie awake that night and think over what happened to me. Yoongi tried to hurt me after nearly five months. Yeah it doesn't sound long but still. I thought he could understand that I didn't want him anymore, but apparently not. I feel guilt in chest. He did it out of anger. He didn't mean it. He couldn't have. I know him. He'd never hurt me. But then again, he tried to.

I wrap my arms around Jungkook's waist and rest my head on his chest. I finally drift off to sleep shortly.

●°●°☆●°●°☆●°●°☆●°●°☆●°●°☆●°●°

"The trial will be held in two days. Please show up to state your testimony at that time. Thank you."

I hang up after the lawyer informs me about the trial. I put the phone down and feel Jungkook wrap his hands around my waist from behind me.

"Who was it?" He asks kissing the back of my head. I turn around in his arms and put my arms around his neck. "The lawyer. He expects us to show up for trial in two days. I don't want to go. But we have to." I say sighing.

"It's going to be okay. We'll make sure he stays in jail. Don't worry. I promise, he'll never touch you again." I nod as he kisses my forehead.

But why do I still get this feeling that Yoongi didn't mean to hurt me? Why do I keep feeling like this is to extreme of a punishment?