4

this is super short and i'm sorryyyyyy but i've got another jughead x reader book about being a twin with veronica and it's like a complete twist on the riverdale story so barely anything is the same.

i'll be posting whenever i guess but right now i have more ideas for that book so that's what i'm gonna write tonight and probably put out a few chapters, please comment me suggestions cos they are A BLESSING and vote cos it means a lot <3 <3

"Oh my fucking god!" I scream, seeing my mothers dead, bloody corpse on the ground.
Something else surprises me more.
I scream at the top of my lungs, like I'm being murdered.
"DAD?! WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! DID YOU SHOOT MUM? SOMEBODY HELP!!!"
Then he turns around, and its not my dad. Yes, they have the same build - large and tall, green eyes. But wearing a black hood.
"I'm not your father, you silly bastard!"
Cheryl begins to call the sherrif
"Keller get to the British house by mine, mother shot dead and- oh my god he's got the gun to Y/n!" She screams, and the man puts his gun out infront of my rib.
I hear the door get kicked down and a familiar scream.
"Y/n where are you?! I could hear you from Pop's? N/n??" Jughead.
Time goes to fast and its all over in a blur. The gunman fires, I feel a stinging pain rush through me and the man bolts.

"Y/n oh my god!" Cheryl.

"N/n stay with me!" Jug.

"Lockdown, boys! Secure the perimeter." Sheriff Keller.

***

My eyelids flutter as white light enters my eyes. I stretch my arm out to regain my conscience and open my eyes weakly. I'm in a hospital? No, that can't be right, can it? I try to re-shift in the bed and as I do I squeal in pain from my side. To my right near the door is a sleeping Jughead - thank god he's here to help me.
"Juggy?" I whisper quietly, but it's too quiet to wake him.
"Jug?" I say a little louder, but still quite quiet as my voice is strained from screaming.
He bolts upright and looks at my weak body with a sad smile and tears in his eyes.
"Oh my god Y/n! You're really here oh my god." He runs to me and hugs me gently as not to hurt my aching side.
"Juggy why am I hear and why does my rib hurt?" I look up at him with fearful and sad eyes.
"Don't you remember? Your mom..." He trails off, slowly starting to think I have memory loss and have no clue at all.
Then, it all came flooding back to me.
"Oh my god. It wasn't a dream? Is she really gone?" I pull away from him with a confused expression and a tear rolls down my face as he starts to cry.
"I-I'm so sorry, babe. That I c-couldn't h-help." He sobs into his arm and I sit up, wincing in pain.
"Hey! Juggy come here! It's not your fault baby, you know it's not." I laugh sadly and pull him in. I move over and make him sit with me on the hospital bed and he sobs into my chest as I kiss his head and whisper "Shhhh don't cry beautiful, it's okay."

"Y/n?" Archie pushes the door open and sees me and  Jughead. "Am I interrupting?"
"No Arch, Jug just thinks he should've saved me and,
well, here we are." I reply, smiling weakly at him as Jughead tries to stop crying and just ends up sniffling into me.
"Hey, Jug! There was barely anything that you could've done, man. It's okay, I'm sure Y/n isn't mad, right?" Archie looks over at me desperately hoping I'm not.
I relax a bit and reply, "Yeah Juggy I'm so pissed!" as sarcastically as humanly possible and I laugh, making me wince again.
"You good, L/n?" Archie asks with a slight frown on his face.
"Yeah, I'll be okay soon. I have to stay for a few days though, so I expect you to come and see me cos I'm your fave." I wink at him and he cracks up.
"Can I go and get Ronnie and the guys?" He asks hopefully.
"Yeah, sure! You guys are like my family now." I reply and he says he needs to pick them up after Jughead's dad sent them home to rest at around 2am, so he would be about 20 minutes. He leaves and I turn to the still sniffling boy next to me.
"Hey," I say, lifting his chin and cupping his cheek with my free hand. "I love you"
His eyes go wide and then soften, his tears fading to reveal a small smile.
"I love you too, baby."
I lean in and we kiss, a mixture of relief, upset and happiness seeping in.
After a minute or so, we pull apart and gasp for air.
"You're so perfect. I don't deserve this." I say, our foreheads touching.
"You deserve the world, Princess." He smiles.