32

IM BACK!!! season 4 of riverdale is now out, and im waiting for a few more episodes to come out before i start writing for the other seasons, this will be the last chapter on season 2, as im 2 seasons behind and i need to speed this shit up 😂 please comment anything you want me to explore!!

Its been three months. There's still a space in the bed where he used to lay. There's an empty crib in the corner; an empty highchair in the kitchen. An empty feeling in my heart.
"Y/n?" FP calls as he opens the trailer door.
"You ready?"
I look at the boxes, labelled 'clothes' and 'toiletries', blinking slowly and trying not to release any tears.
"Yeah. I'm ready." I sigh.
________________________________

I walk around the empty room, with nothing but a mattress, pillow and blanket laying in the corner. This was mine once more, and I should be grateful I'd saved enough money to get it back, I know. This apartment is the same place that Jughead and I used to sleep; where Parker used to live; where we used to be happy.
I'd moved all the furniture back in except from my old bed frame which Betty and I broke after a dance party, which Jughead was never too pleased about. I'd put the crib back in the corner where it used to be. God, I don't even know why. Maybe in some hope that he would come back, that it would all be okay again.
A knock sounds on my front door and I rush to open it. I'd been doing that a lot these past few months, but there was never my baby boy behind it.
"Y/n." Veronica say slowly, with Betty by her side and Archie behind her.
"What?" I say equally slowly, and cautiously.
Archie moves something behind Veronica, grinning down at it.
"Archie?" I laugh a little, nervously.
Veronica moves to the side and Archie stretches his arms out towards me, holding a little boy with the sweetest golden locks. My little boy. I took him in my arms and sank to the floor, as the tears flowed.
Betty sat next to me in the doorway, her head on my shoulder and light tears streaming from her eyes.
I don't even remember how long we were all like this for, but God, it was perfect.

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER, BUT IM FINALLY GETTING BACK INTO THIS!!!!!
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS AND LET ME KNOW OF ANYTHING YOU WANT INCLUDED IN THIS BOOK!!!