Chapter 2

After I walked bucky home yesterday, his parents threw eggs at me and yelled "Die, zombie die" I ran home covered with eggs and took a shower and slept.
I woke up screaming in the morning because of the dream about what a nightmare it would be if zed leaves the football team and the principal sends us back into the basement. Last year after the block party everyone seemed fine until after Allison mistakenly caused a fire which made bonzo go crazy and we all know how that ends.

My mother rushes I to the room after she heard me scream.
"What's wrong"

"Nothing mom I'm fine"

"Are you sure?, is it zed and Addison's relationship that's bugging you?, do you like zed? "

" Eww no mom, that was In like 4th grade" I say with a disgusted look on my face.

She leaves my room with an expression if disbelief and concern on her face and I just roll my eyes.
I get dressed and go to me, bonzo and zed's spot, where we always meet so we can walk to school together. I look outside and only see bonzo.

Where is he?

"Bonzo, where's zed?"

"Ooo GGrR OrR GRrR orR araa GGGGRRr!!"

"What do you mean you haven't seen him all morning?" I say annoyed

"Ooo GGrr Ooo gRRR ORR grrr ORR araa gggGrrr rAaAa Ooooo orRRr oRR Gggg oRR aHhH RAAa nuurg RrAaAa sRrr ORr!!" He says and rolls his eyes.

"Oh sorry, let's go" I say and as start walking to school.

* * *
As I was walking down the hallway someone drags me inside an empty class room.

Who is this?

I open my eyes and see bucky and I roll my eyes.
"What do you want idiot"

"sheesh language! " He exclaims and pretends to be hurt

I roll my eyes again "Sorry buck, what do you want"

"First of all it's bucky and we need a plan to get my sweet cousin and your zombie best friend back together"

"Hmm.... Okay?, I'm listening"

"So here's the plan, we trick them into going to the zombie safe room and we lock them in the zombie safe room and let them solve their problems there" He says with enthusiasm and a big smile on his face

"Okay"

* * *
After we put a note in each of their lockers saying how their lives us in shambles without each other and they should meet in the zombie safe room, we lock both of them inside and hope they would solve their problems but instead all they did was shout at each other for 7minutes and not long after they figured out what was really going on.
"Hey, let us out" zed and Addison yell while hitting the door

"What should we do" I whisper to bucky.

"I don't know about you but I'm outta here, you do not want to meet angry Addison" He Says and runs away leaving me alone in front of the door.

"Jerk" I mutter to myself.

"I'll tweak my zee-band so I'll be able to break down the door"
As I heard those words my brain was screaming 'go, go, run away' but as I was about to zed broke down the door and they both look angry.

"Eliza?"

I ran away because I couldn't look into their eyes.

Oh I'm gonna kill that numskull

_ _ _

I'm so sorry, this chapter is so short but I've been busy and I'll try my best to continue updating my story.

I love all of you.

Please vote for me.

XOXO smilingbishh 💘