chapter 7

Addison's POV
"EVERYONE BUCKY AND THE NEW KID ARE FIGHTING IN THE PARKING LOT!!"
The person yells and every one immediately rushes out to see the fight including Bree and I.

I step outside and hear a bunch of students chanting ' fight fight fight' I push past them and I  see bucky on top of Andre punching him repeatedly
"Stay away from my cousin" Bucky yells still punching him

Andre turns them over and holds Bucky's hands down.
"The fuck I don't know your cousin," Andre yells

I look at everyone and they're all recording and chanting 'fight' . No one is trying to help and I decided to take matters into my hands. I push Andre off of bucky.
Bucky takes that into his own advantage and gets on top of andre.

"What's going on here!!" A teacher yells and everyone runs away. Bucky immediately gets off of andre.

"Bucky! What's going on,i want an explanation now!" The teacher yells.

"Sir i didn't do anything, this new kid just came and attacked me for literally no reason"

"What..no" Andre tries to explain but is cut off my the teacher.
"Detention" he says
"What! Its my first day here,Addison you know what happened tell him!!" Andre yells .

As much as i want to help him i can't betray my cousin, cause he can do anything if i betray him, he could kick me off the squad.

But if i don't help Andre ill loose a friend and i feel like he'll hate me forever.

"Sir...." I stutter "Andre started it" i say not daring to look at him in the eye.

"You're going to have detention for the rest of the week Andre now get to class, and you andre follow me to the principal's office"

He glares at me and follows the teacher.

When they leave bucky smiles and pats me on the back " You did the right thing"

But did i tho?

                 *                  *                 *

Authors note
Hi 😭 I wrote this book when I was 12,I didn't publish this part( I just saw it in my drafts rn) I'm not going to continue this book btw. I'm 17 now and it's just too cringey