・sʜᴏʀᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ・

I looked at the balcony of the castle to see my Aunt, with her hands tied behind her back, standing on the ledge, and a rope tied around her neck. Next to her was Tyler's father. Mr. Nathaniel Borgia. The scene looked all too familiar to me.

"And if anyone has information that will allow me to free them, speak now or forever hold your peace.....No? Then I hereby sentence you....to DEATH."

"NO!" I screamed.

My aunt's body was dangling from the ledge, lifeless. Without any thinking, I took my throwing knife, piercing Nathaniel in his neck, specifically his jugular vein, killing him instantly.

...

"Give me the Apple, Liz. It'll be easier."

There was Tyler, and there was Daniel being held by a guard. He was beat up pretty badly, but you can tell he put up a fight for the guard holding him was bleeding from his face.

"No. You are not gonna take this. You don't understand what this device can do!"

The Piece of Eden from my necklace started to glow. I grabbed it and took the Apple from my pocket. They started to glow brightly. Tyler and them were blocking the light. But I was staring righr into it. The light not affecting me at all.

"You know what you must do. It is now time."

I grabbed the Apple and raised it.

I don't know how I did it.

But I controlled it.

A golden light went over the room, making Tyler and the guard fall to their knees. Daniel was fine, but still he was affected by it.

"Daniel run!"

"Now without you! That is not happening!"

"I said go!" My voice booming. He hesistated but ran back. Again I used the apple, causing them to fall again.

I went took my blade and killed the guard. I stepped over Tyler.

"I never thought it'll come down to this. You're a true Borgia. But like in the past, your ancestors failed, and so will you."

Using the Apple, I made Tyler take his dagger, and bring it to his neck. He then sliced it, blood gushing from it. He fell on the floor.

"Requiescat en pace." I said, closing his eyes.

...

My heart was pounding, begging to escape my chest. I haven't kissed him in months, feeling like years.

He's my little Assassin.

We finally separated. We smiled at each other, and hugged. I didn't want to let go.

"I think you guys have other things to do, don't you do?"

I turned around, wondering who was talking.

Who I saw made me want to cry and fall.

"Auntie....Aunt Gina?"