Oneshot

Note: I personally HATE pineapple pizza. You're freaking weird for liking a fruit mixed in with cheese and sauce and shit. Not trying to start WW3, but just saying.

• •• •• •

Pete and Patrick sat on the couch side by side opening the brand new pizza that was on the menu. They barely knew how to even react to this and they ordered a separate box just in case they didn't like it, hence the reason they ordered an actual slice of it surrounded by Cheese pizza. This new "flavour" was Hawaiian Pineapple Pizza - First of all, why would you do that? but it's food - So, I mean, it's worth a try.

As Pete opened the box of this new flavour, Patrick was beside him playing around with his electronics, creating beats on GarageBand - his favourite app to use.

"Here-" Pete handed him the pizza to take the first bite off of it and Patrick quickly set down his phone, "You think it'll taste good?" He inquired and put on a disgusting face as he glanced at it and simply took the quickest bite. "Not at all — Er, are you okay?" Pete asked and Patrick grabbed two napkins they had and spit it out.

"What the fuck was that? Ew !"

"Was it that bad? Holy shit okay." Pete didn't feel too excited about this and exhaled before taking a bite, "Actually," Pete shrugged, "I.. Actually like it." Patrick glared at him.

"I'm too fucking gay for this." Patrick commented and Pete bursted out laughing. "Yeah you are."