The beginning

Hello friends. I know I'm annoying but here is a teaser of new book I'm writing. I hope you still love and are supporting me never the less <3 you rock and stay sexy !!

IN NO MEANS WAS THIS STORY CREATED TO OFFEND ANYONE. It's simply for fun names used are prominent to the Black and Hispanic community and I just love dark skin women and Latinas.

Just because you're not dark skin or any skin color for that matter, doesn't make you any less beautiful. Especially race. We were created equally in God's eyes, peace and love all around.

*
"Hey Cassandra" I waved at the cute brunette that smiled at me as I entered the school halls.
"Hi Phoebe" I smiled passing by a few more students who parted a way for me.
The girls waved, guys whistled other stood by watching.
I owned this school, the felt powerful. I was the basically a queen at RagMoore High. The only black queen.
"Sup Cass"

Scratch that. Almost the only black queen. And when I say almost I meant I'm not a half breed. Yeah I know, damn sis that was harsh but who cares, she was fake and I hate fake.

I stopped in my tracks, placing my hand on my wide hips.
"Hello Karina" I rolled my eyes, saying her name left an awful taste in my mouth.

"You're looking a bit—" she looked at my pear shaped figure mimicking the size of my hips with her hands, smiling cockily.

This bitch did not just call me fat. I admit, I did gain weight over the summer and it did all go to my ass and hips but I did tone up my body. Going to the gym with my cousin all summer was totally worth it. My tummy wasn't as flat as I wanted it and my thighs did chafe but who gives a shit. I know I don't.

I love my thick jello thighs so suck it Karina.

Karina wasn't skinny and she wasn't thick either. I'm no hater she was shaped good, with a small hourglass figure and nice flat tummy, which she loved to show off.

She was about 5'4 and wore heels all the time giving her an extra two inches. I towered over her by an inch, I was 5'7.
"Let me not go there. I know how you get when your weight becomes a big topic"
she said referring to our old friendship back in the 8th grade.

The 8th grade was where it all started, my hips got wider, thighs and chest got bigger, and waist smaller.

My hormones were out of wack and Karina was the first to make sure it was the talk of the school.

"Yeah well. That's in the past. I looove myself" I teased giving my ass and thighs a smack. The noise echoed through the halls catching the attention of many male students.

I giggled nonchalantly.
Bring it bitch!
"Wow, can you be anymore of a whale"

"And can you be anymore annoying" I flipped my straightened jet black hair over my shoulder, showing off my bare shoulder and collar bone.

That was Ryan's fetish (my boyfriend), he loved seeing my shoulders bare. It drove him wild and all the guys in the school too.

The top I wore was a silk off the shoulder light gray top, it had pink and yellow flowers all over. The top had an elastic neckline as well as the hem line, it stopped just below my bellow button where my light washed high waisted jeans started.
"Whatever. See you on the field" Karina rolled her eyes brushing past me
"Bitch" I muttered walking toward my locker putting in my combination.

"Baby. That was some show"
"She's so aggravating" I huffed taking my book out my locker, first period was Math. Trig to be exact.
"Hmm you smell so fucking good"
Ryan?
That voice did not belong to Ryan.
I stilled, my body tensed as his hand ran down my hips caressing my thighs.