Challenge

Hii my sweet watty family ...I never thought I'll get such lovely and amazing friends.

Waise tho I hate ' Thank you ' word but still I'm using it because I don't know how to describe my feelings toward you all ...as all have become so close to me that I can't keep my hand's off my phone always wondering on WhatsApp nai tho Wattpad hehehe ....because I love you all so much ....that's why I thought to play a little game or you can say ....I want to give my loved one sweet lovely challenge/task which you have to complete in 15 day's if you didn't then you will be punished well I'll tell punishment at the end OK but before that you need to know the rules and the challenge/task.

1) No one can back out from the challenge ....😢😢😢😢and if they still want to back out that means they don't love me but that doesn't mean they won't get punishment 😒😒😒😒.

2) As I have tagged you all first so you have to write first page for me only ....if you are tagged still didn't posted your challenge then another person will get automatic right to tag you and then you have to write another part with mine one for her ( so guy's hurry up otherwise other's will tag you and will make you work more ).

3) After tagged by me if you submit your challenge first then you got chance tagged me on two place first on tagger and next challenger's okay😁😁😁( fir mein tariff karungi aap ki jii bhar ke ).

4) you have to post this book named as loved once the first page means the challenge as my whatever relation you share with the tagger okay.

5) don't tag any person who has already tagged and completed his/her challenge.

So here the rules finished ....if anyone have doubt ask me or PM me.

Now turn of real challenge/task.

1) Wattpad ID name :

2) Nickname give by you :

3) What to you think which color suit's him/her by her nature :

4) Do you want to meet her in personally if yes then why ? :

5) if you got chance to meet her for whole day what will you do in one day with her ( I mean how would you like to spend time with her ) :

6) which song perfectly suitable for yours and her relationship :

7) How is your experience with her :

8) a cute lines or we can say poem/shayri for her :

9) tag 17 people :

This is challenge answer the questions okay .

Priyanka011.     ✔

SamairaRajput

jasmine_r22    ✔

alina_1502

Aaku_14.     ✔

mathydevan  ✔

Diya543

AryaKapoor. ✔

neeti1

cindrella212.  ✔

kachwalgal

Morusya51

Aaliya159

sonali112  ✔

taaniry.  ✔

satya099

ruchika_212

Sa-Khi26

Iti_Myrah

darkmira101

Angelic_Firefly

dhanavatadevi

ShonaPriyanshi2004. ✔

DaringDevilA.   ✔

Crazy_Sidhantian

Divz_S

JAPNAAZ_GILL

*************

Now punishment time 😈😈😈 : the challenged person if back out then she have to post a is for me ....on serial track don't worry all can write on their own liking couple no pressure ....and most important that os will content at list 4450 word's.