Pati Dev ( Husband )

Hii guy's here is the first person who has complete the task before anyone but in different style.

1) Wattpad ID name :

sansku123

2) Nickname give by you :

Hubby, love, Mr amir and most favorite one pagal aadmi.

3) What to you think which color suit's him/her by her nature :

Green is his favorite but as he is also bimar prani I'll give you baby blue, but if we are going on date I want you too wear red as he get angry really easily and also because he jalkukda always jealous from everyone whenever me and someone chat specially my bhai😂😂😂😂.

4) Do you want to meet her in personally if yes then why ? :

Of course I want to meet you after all you are my one and only first boy friend/husband/lover😳😳😳.

5) if you got chance to meet her for whole day what will you do in one day with her ( I mean how would you like to spend time with her ) :

Hey first of all I'm going to meet you for sure and about what will I do then let me tell.

1) I'll give you tight teddy bear hug such that you'll fall on your back with your bimar patli  ( haddi wali body ).

2) then I'll like to meet sasu maa and my sasur ji take their blessing then will go for shopping I'll empty your pockets😈😈😈 will make you Mr garib from Mr amir.

3) in evening will go for romantic date then have many dishes specially sweet 😜😜 ( as I love sweet but unfortunately you don't like sweet ) then a romantic long drive hayyy 😍😍😍😍 ( see  Love you always say na I'm unromantic but now see I'm expressing my love in public 🙈🙈🙈🙈).

6) which song perfectly suitable for yours and her relationship :

Meri zindgi me aake
mujh ko gale lagaya

Baitha diya falk pe
Mujhe khak se utha ke

7) How is your experience with her :

well I'll start from song which i have dedicated to you : this song is for you because you are the best friend in this whole world a with whom I can share everything with you, you don't have idea how much special are you I'm childish and I think immature too while chatting with friend many time my word's hurt peoples that's one of reason I'm now day's trying to distance from everyone but you are never going to one of everyone because you are special who always listen mine bakbak, tantrum my silly ness everything, chatting with you I'm not afraid nor nerves do you know why because I know you understand my childish immature nature won't ever get angry on me, I don't call you love because you are my hubby or lover but because you are my first friend whom I really love the most, I can't even imagine without you what will happened to me, my day starts with your overly romantic and cheesy msg and end's with it, truly you are sweetheart Myra has given you perfect name pari but I'll always prefer to call you love, you know if someone want to become a world best and amazing friend then they should contact you, this is perfect for you it's suit's you perfectly.

Whenever I'm confusion the first name always shot in is your ....don't how but you make me with crazy overly romantic msg ....you sometime I really think we should get married come who want to miss such amazing person ....when you and prinku bhai get in silly fight in every small thing that's so much fun, my experience with is the best experience I have with anyone.

8) a cute lines or we can say poem/shayri for her :

I know you are crazy but
I love your craziness, which always make me smile brightly.

My morning starts with you and end's with that's one of reason my day is always awesome.

I wish you to stay always happy healthy so that I can have you in my life forever. ( meri apni lines hai churai na hai pagal aadmi )

( mein poet na hu )

Love you so damn much ( dher Sara )😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘