TONI TOPAZ{10}

"So, how was your first day at south side?" I asked my older twin brother as I tried making us something to eat.

"It's a literal hell hole. It's falling apart, the kids are doing drugs in the hallway, the teachers don't care, and on top of that, I have to sit with some snakes so some cannibals don't come after. Oh, and don't even get me started on that giant oaf" He said placing his computer on the table.

"I honestly don't know how you managed to survive at that school if you could even call it that." He said causing me to laugh. 

"Well someone had to stay with Dad after mom left and took jellybean while you decided to move to the Northside," I said realizing how harsh the words came out. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that" 

"Yes, you did. But I get why you would be mad too if you left me and I was left with a drunken dad." 

"Hey, let's go get pops and you can tell me more about your day, cause I defiantly can't cook today," I said smiling at the oldest Jones. 

"Hey kids, what can I do you for?" Pops asked as we sat down in Jugs regular booth. "Let me get a hamburger, No tomatoes, no Onions and without cheese and an order or curly fries with a medium vanilla shake." 

"Make that 2″ Jug said smiling at the old man that practically watched us grow up. Smiling at us he went back to the kitchen and I began asking jug more about his day. 

"Did you at least make some friends?" I asked, Knowing how much my brother liked to refer to himself as a 'lone wolf', whereas I was as social as they'd come. 

"I did actually. She was showing me around school today, Toni Topaz. You know her?" He asked instantly catching my attention.

Did I know her? The 5′5, pink haired, Photo loving, doc marten wearing girl practically stole my heart the first time I laid my eyes on her. My girlfriend of almost a year. 

"Y/n/n? You okay?" Jug asked as he saw me space out. "Yes. Yes. I'm great. What about Toni?" I asked with maybe too much excitement. 

"She's a great girl. Loves crime movies. Oh, and she told me that I should see if I could open the red and gold again." He said as our food was presented to us. 

"She's amazing. You'll love her." I said already being happy that my brother liked her without actually knowing her.

________

"Are you going to school today?" Jug asked as I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. 

Nodding, I closed the door, before getting started on everything I usually did before school. After deciding to leave my face bare and leave my long black hair in its usual state, I made my way over to my dads closet.

 Grabbing my favourite olive green shirt that made its way to my mid-thigh, pairing that with some black ripped jeans, white converse and the signature leather jacket with the bright, two-headed serpent on the back. 

"Is that dad's jacket?" Jug asked as I made my way into the living room where he was putting on his signature grey beanie. 

"No, I worked hard for this jacket. It is his shirt though" I said grabbing a banana and heading to the door. 

"Since when are you a serpent?" Jug asked locking the door behind him and catching up to me.

 "I don't remember. a while now I guess." I said getting in the driver's seat of the old pick up.