Chapter 1. Part 1 - The Note

Amber opened her eyes, little bit squinting by the morning sun which brook into her bedroom through a slit in the curtain. The maroon red curtains were still drawn, made the room dim. She turned her head to the side... Still got a little lost in her thought, Amber then glanced around when she didn't find Roman, her husband. As her consciousness back, she finally realized that today Roman must go for work, out of town for a couple of days.

Slightly biting her lower lip as she felt stiff and achy all over her body, Amber tried to wake up lazily. Sitting on the bed, she stroked the white sheet, those cherry lips sighing by desire which suddenly arose in her mind. The rest of pleasurements from the last night's awesome sex with Roman, still in her mind's eye. Her handsome husband had truly given the incredible pleasures in their 5th wedding anniversary. She flushed by her reveries.

Actually, Amber got surprised with her husband's odd behaviour while they're making love... Roman was so full of initiative and agressive last night. A little bit wild but in romantic and full of love manner.

Amber has really known, Roman was a kind of calm guy and clumsy, even in the bed. Still feeling a little confused with the sudden changes of the husband's attitude, Amber's musing then went back to that the unforgetable moment... She gradually noticed there was also other strange thing happened last night, when she thanked her man for the wonderful night he had given, her husband didn't give any response... He just lay still and turned aside wordlessly looking at her in the eye... He just then kissed her forehead deeply and kept looking at her face again with dim eyes. And...those blue eyes slightly glistening!

She was too tired to ask him. The last thing she remembered before drifted to the dream world is that she was seeing Roman hesitantly reached out his phone from the nightstand as it vibrated.

For minutes, Amber still on her bed. While tidying up her hair with fingers, Amber's mind is then absorbed by a deep thought, trying to find the why. Why her husband appeared so gloomy after the hottest sex ever they just did?

But, after didn't get any answers, at the end she gave herself a presumption that might be her lovely husband felt guilty because of since they're merried, he's not expressive enough to show his love. Amber then tried to edge away from her soft bed and decided to take a bath. She made her way directly to the bathroom after pulling open the curtains.

Out of the bathroom, while trying to pick up the bandanna to slightly regulate her wet matted hair, unexpectedly she found a bouquet of red roses on the left nightstand...! She didn't notice it before, as the room was so dim.

With a little excited Amber grabbed the flowers and brought it close to her nose

With a little excited Amber grabbed the flowers and brought it close to her nose. She smelt it passionately for a while. There was also a white paper with a note which she recognized it's her husband's handwriting. With a little smile in her lips this beautiful woman read the note,

"I wish my love for you will not last until the day the last flower in this bouquet dies. Wait me back home."

She stood still for a while, felt unsure what is the implicit meaning of the message... When she got thinking the love symbol of red rose, immediately came to her mind that the introvert man was trying to say how he loves her! With a light grin, she brought the flowers to the living room and changed the lilies in the vase with the roses and soaked it with water.

Amber then sat in the couch as looking at to the beautiful flowers. She felt so excited, her taciturn husband had become a romantic person now! She took her phone and sent message to say thanks. No answer received as he had often times done... This tender wife has really understood by her husband's less spoken habit, she though the flowers was enough for now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!  Please Vote if you feel curious what will happen?